Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Cryptos Dropped this Week  (Read 196 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

This recent drop was very disappointing and discouraging, because I and many other forum members really believed this time everything was different and that bitcoin was gradually moving to surpassing the $10k barrier. And then we see it below $9k again, as if no positive signs were around. A lot of people are writing about Consensus 2018. The news in Russian are saying it indeed has positive impact on btc, pushing it forward. But I bet such things can't be game-changing anyway.

Not yet the conference consensus has been over bro. There are people invested on the bitcoin and ethereum increased last few days after Korean exchange's regulation on various cryptocurrencies.
Lets all wait for some days and see whether it goes to big or be stable in this level itself for some days and then it is going forward. However end of the year you will get the reward to you wallet mate. I expect to see the 12k USD when this month closing time.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

These drops are bound to happen. With the tentative state of cryptos and investors both, being on tenterhooks due to the whimsical and non-committal focus of world regulatory authorities and policy makers.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Yes in this week the market is going downwards. Almost every cryptocurrency rate has fallen down. I will suggest to hold some new coins right now because the market of bitcoin will rise soon after this downwards.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

The price drop has little effect on the people I vote for every month. I am a believer in comparison. Believe that the future price of BTC is only temporary and will come back. Grin

Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

In recently bitcoin face some problems but i think it will overcome very quickly. Many countries people are investing in bitcoin.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

The cryptocurrency markets are set to end the second week of May on a low note.

Bitcoin's dominance rate, which represents its percentage of the total market capitalization, moved above 38 percent for the first time since late April. This likely indicates that money is possibly being rotated back into bitcoin from alternative cryptocurrencies, so BTC's relatively good performance this week is not surprising.

https://www.coindesk.com/most-big-cryptos-dropped-this-week-these-two-bucked-the-trend/

In fact, it seems to me that the current and unexpected growth trend of bitcoin in terms of dominance is a clear signal that investors are looking for a safe haven in the face of the uncertainty that has characterized the market throughout this year.

However, this is not a positive signal of what is happening in the market, since everything seems to indicate that despite the great efforts that many make to promote the advantages of the underlying technology in cryptocurrencies, in reality investors are only buying them to speculate with them in the very short term, exchanging them for bitcoins as soon as they get the expected profit.
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

Today bitcoin has rebounded. This is just another market panic. There is no need to worry too much that I think bitcoin will soon return to 10K.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: