Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sold. delete me.  (Read 1218 times)
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:54:56 PM

This reminds me of the "dubs" scammer, or whatever his name was. Would always sell stuff for cheap, then edit the thread title to say sold/delete when he was outted for being a scammer.

Why is he saying this is me? I have reported this post for false accusations, very startling to see when you try to do well someone brings you down.

I never said anything to you or about you. I was talking about Alternate_Coin. Unless you are Alternate_Coin signing on a shill account, in which case, nice slip-up.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:56:48 PM

This reminds me of the "dubs" scammer, or whatever his name was. Would always sell stuff for cheap, then edit the thread title to say sold/delete when he was outted for being a scammer.

Why is he saying this is me? I have reported this post for false accusations, very startling to see when you try to do well someone brings you down.

I think you quoted the wrong post. I wasn't accusing you of anything but I just pointed out that something wasn't right. You did make that post straight after this user was outed as a scammer which seemed a little bit dodgy in my opinion. I also don't think that reporting my post for "false accusations" will do anything since I'm allowed to voice my opinion and I also never stated that you were a scammer.
Electronics4BTC

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:59:17 PM

I never said anything to you or about you. I was talking about Alternate_Coin. Unless you are Alternate_Coin signing on a shill account, in which case, nice slip-up.

I quoted the wrong post, sorry sir. @ Teka, okay thats fair!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:06:04 PM

BUSTED!

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: