Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to proof-read Statement Of Purpose and Beautify it  (Read 135 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Hi,I'm looking for someone experienced who is great at proof-reading, editing & beautifying a Statement of purpose for a University Application.Basically, you will get a SOP which has the content, it just lacks the sentence structure,use of sophisticated vocabulary and professional level editing.If you're someone who does it often, you will have an idea about the process.Please note,I don't encourage plagiarism or using free online tools to do the same.Only apply if you're good at it.

Also don't give me directions to use upwork or other freelancing sites because I will choose to pay a bitcoin freelancer over them.I can pay in Bitcoins as per your requirements.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I can do it. Let me know what you can offer as payment,

OP, this user has a history of not honouring the deals they make.  Please review their trust before sending any monies.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

How much are you looking to pay for this service, and how many words is the document?

If you want this done right, I'll be here.

Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

OP, this user has a history of not honouring the deals they make.  Please review their trust before sending any monies.
Obviously mate.Trust history speaks for itself.I would even consider it if they had some trusted feedback for any writing work they had done.

How much are you looking to pay for this service, and how many words is the document?
I don't know how much I'm suppose to pay.I tried a few online services where the estimated cost of getting this done by the Phd holders or experts is anywhere between 50-200 usd for thousand words (2 pages) document and with a delivery time of 5-8 hours.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

Hi
Give me an opportunity to learn
about the document if possible. Want to give it a try to implement the improvement's you're seeking, if I can.
One thing for sure I'm a good reader of anything! And can easily figure out mismatch of words available based on subject relativity, if exist! Also handle the reorganisationl works by placing  best suited alternatives.
To be fair I'm not asking the
opportunity motivated by reward
option. If the ends result proved enough worthy to get rewarded, well i will proudly accept!

Thanks!
Parodium

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Obviously mate.Trust history speaks for itself.I would even consider it if they had some trusted feedback for any writing work they had done.

I don't know how much I'm suppose to pay.I tried a few online services where the estimated cost of getting this done by the Phd holders or experts is anywhere between 50-200 usd for thousand words (2 pages) document and with a delivery time of 5-8 hours.

I'll do it for $100. Delivery time would be around 48 hours (ideally) however as I have other work I need to complete.

I've completed multiple scientific degrees at prestigious universities here in the UK, this is something I can do well.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I'll do it for $100. Delivery time would be around 48 hours (ideally) however as I have other work I need to complete.

I've completed multiple scientific degrees at prestigious universities here in the UK, this is something I can do well.
Ahh sorry mate I need to get this done within 8 hours max.I'm totally fine with paying you 100 bucks but time is a big constrain for me.As of my I'm running short of options so I might just end up buying one of those online services using a credit card which I hate the most.
Parodium

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Ahh sorry mate I need to get this done within 8 hours max.I'm totally fine with paying you 100 bucks but time is a big constrain for me.As of my I'm running short of options so I might just end up buying one of those online services using a credit card which I hate the most.

Do you have telegram? Can you contact me at @Parodium so I can look at it. I might be able to get it done right now due to the time restriction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: