Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: unfair reward  (Read 409 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

what if one bounty, we do not receive a fair share, have you ever experienced it?
I have experienced it. they allot steaks unevenly. it looks like they are not checking entirely for a bounty trip. I think those who count only one person. and it seemed like the main steak only received the first person to participate
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

Do you mean that many campaigns turn out to be a scam and do not pay out? Or is it impossible to earn a lot of money on the Bounty? In any case, choose the Bounty campaign carefully and there will be no problems
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

In ICO signatures campaigns, there really is a lot of injustice and here we can not do anything. It happens that ICO teams promise one sum of tokens, but in reality they pay much less. There are times for an ICO signature campaign to continue for another month or even more within the amounts claimed earlier. They refer to a number of unforeseen difficulties that have arisen, and sometimes the presence of such difficulties is indeed confirmed. If you see injustice at the beginning of the ICO campaign, you can leave it, and if it's near the end, you have to endure.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

There's some interesting news/issue that my close friend told me about distribution of bounties in different campaign. He said that, sometimes the bounty manager or co-manager are intentionally change the ETH address (usually on xls document ) of some long inactive participant of the campaign and post the error encounter about the transaction. If that specific participant did not respond or complain, that bounty will be no longer exist or they will take it on their pocket for selfish reason. Human has a greedy part of brain, specially when money is involve.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

I had cases that I worked about 2 months over one  bounty campaign, but I could not get anything because the coin did not get on the exchange.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

I've been working from day to day for several months, 4-5 hours a day. Some projects stopped responding to messages and refreshing themselves with information. Some, very responsibly approach the issue. But on my balance sheet, as before 0. There is a suspicion that payments will come only from a part of the companies. But I do not lose hope and continue all the same diligently to do my job!
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Yeah I have met several bounties that paid very less amount of money as well as those tokens were very cheap. Also I have met some bounties which they get shut down at the last moment due to scams. So it is much more painful than getting a lower payment for work we do. As a bounty hunter, I believe it is our duty to find out the better bounty before get involved in.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

for every prize payment campaign I think it was given as I expected, never experienced a wrong payment, but I also see a lot of complaints about paying, but I do not know what the problem is, may not meet the campaign rules.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Do you mean that many campaigns turn out to be a scam and do not pay out? Or is it impossible to earn a lot of money on the Bounty? In any case, choose the Bounty campaign carefully and there will be no problems
I don't think so Smiley. I think OP mean signature bounty is always received the biggest share while other part like social media bounty is much lower Smiley). I don't think we need to complain anything about this different cause to join a signature bounty, participant need to follow more rules than social media and they need to work much more than pariticipants in social media bounty Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████