Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][DOGE] Pool Of Pools brings you a new pool: DOGE!  (Read 1226 times)
raoulduke33 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:24:53 PM

Yes, there are about as many DOGE pools as there are coins in a block. But ours is the best, because it's fast, stable, and properly configured.

If you want to doge your doge with some doge coins, doge it up at Pool of Pools.

SO MANY BLOCK

MUCH COIN

EXCITE

http://doge.poolofpools.com/

stratum+tcp://doge.poolofpools.com:3337

Check out our other coins: http://www.poolofpools.com
soilworker

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:58:32 PM

I tried many times since yesterday to cash out my earned coins from your pool but nothing happened. I wrote 2 E-Mails to the support and no one answered... please give me any feedback....

EMC2: EbAE8cvkmQGawUxsVcquRS94dLVSxvj7UW 
http://einsteinium.org/
soilworker

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:05:50 PM

Just got feedback from Support, someone tryed to login to users accounts...

raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:22:41 PM

Now you even locked my account for no reason without any explanation...and you dont have any e-mail for support! Now that looks like a scam pool!

We have to sleep sometime, Soilworkerer. I have already replied to your PM.

Our pool was attacked overnight with a brute force login attempt, which locked basically all of the accounts. They're still trying to do it, but we've blocked them and it should all be straightened out soon. Your user account is already unlocked.

This pool is not a scam, and we will fix the issues. This is the result of someone else trying to make our pool look bad or trying to break in and steal the coins from our users.
soilworker

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:34:16 PM

Yes i wrote that before your PM, im sorry for it! I had already some loss at other mining pools, so i though i got the same bad luck again...

raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:51:55 PM

Yes i wrote that before your PM, im sorry for it! I had already some loss at other mining pools, so i though i got the same bad luck again...

No harm, man. Sorry you've had bad experiences at other places.

We've unlocked all of the accounts that were locked by the attackers, and no funds have gone missing, so we're safe on that front.

We've enabled recaptcha to hopefully prevent this from happening again.

Thanks again for mining with us!
jimmut

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:03:50 PM

I just started on your pool yesterday. I made a manual  withdrawal request yesterday and set the auto payout this morning and my mined coins are just sitting their. My other pool the withdraws were almost instant. What gives?
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:10:09 PM

I just started on your pool yesterday. I made a manual  withdrawal request yesterday and set the auto payout this morning and my mined coins are just sitting their. My other pool the withdraws were almost instant. What gives?

OK, so we've figured out what the issue was.

The third block found by the pool was an orphan, and that messed with the payouts, effectively giving some people coins that it shouldn't have. But the system will straighten itself out over the next two rounds, keeping track of the shares everyone earned and paying out properly.

Once those two blocks are complete, everything will be back to normal and withdrawals will be available. In other words, don't take off--the more hash power we have, the sooner these blocks will be complete and it will all be settled properly.

We've fixed the cron issue that caused the problem in the first place, and it won't happen again.

We apologize for the delay in withdrawals this has caused.

We're monitoring the pool constantly, by the way, and the latest upgrades have given us tons more capacity. We're well under the limits right now, so if you want to tell your friends to come mine with us, we'll have plenty of overhead to serve them, too. (And it would help clear these next two blocks a bit faster, helping everyone out).

Thank you all for mining with us!
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 02:19:48 AM by raoulduke33

UPDATE: We've lowered the minimum hashrate for entry to 100 Khash!!

We just paid out the first round of bonuses. Next up: 250 Mhash!

-----------------------------------------------

You can make chance to win a share of over 1.8 MILLION Dogecoin!

So coin.

Such sharing.

All you have to do is mine at http://doge.poolofpools.com/

How it works:

You must have at least one worker with more than 300 100 Khash/sec actively mining on Doge @ Pool of Pools when we hit each milestone.

We will choose 10 random workers for each bonus.

When the pool hits these milestones, we'll pay this much in awards:

150 Mhash (we're already at 110 Mhash) = 10 x 1,000 DOGE -- paid to the winners on 12/20 @ 19:45

250 Mhash = 10 x 2,500 DOGE

500 Mhash = 10 x 10,000 DOGE

750 Mhash = 10 x 25,000 DOGE

1 Ghash = 10 x 50,000 DOGE

2 Ghash = 10 x 1 MILLION DOGE

Grand Totals: 60 winners, 1,885,000 DOGE

That's it. Tell your friends, get groups together to split the money if you want, whatever.

Many good shibe.
unknowk

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:20:43 PM

Its ok ? minning by cpu

Active: X

raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:29:02 PM

You can, but at a hashrate of maybe 20 khash/second, you're not going to earn coins very quickly.

It will take a while for even shares to show up as accepted.
unknowk

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:34:32 PM

how much coin in 24 hrs?
can tell me?
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:49:36 PM

Try coinwarz:

http://www.coinwarz.com
jimmut

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:57:05 PM

OK, so we've figured out what the issue was.

The third block found by the pool was an orphan, and that messed with the payouts, effectively giving some people coins that it shouldn't have. But the system will straighten itself out over the next two rounds, keeping track of the shares everyone earned and paying out properly.

Once those two blocks are complete, everything will be back to normal and withdrawals will be available. In other words, don't take off--the more hash power we have, the sooner these blocks will be complete and it will all be settled properly.

We've fixed the cron issue that caused the problem in the first place, and it won't happen again.

We apologize for the delay in withdrawals this has caused.

We're monitoring the pool constantly, by the way, and the latest upgrades have given us tons more capacity. We're well under the limits right now, so if you want to tell your friends to come mine with us, we'll have plenty of overhead to serve them, too. (And it would help clear these next two blocks a bit faster, helping everyone out).

Thank you all for mining with us!

Thanks got my withdrawal. I must admit your pool is one of the fastest I tried to locate in the last few days. Keep up what ever you are doing as it's working great!
jimmut

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:59:20 PM

One thing I did notice that you might want to check out. On the automatic payout it says I can choose 0-250000 but it only lets me put in 99999 max.
unknowk

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:23:40 PM

how i active a worker Huh all ways saying has no active workers
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:23:28 PM

how i active a worker Huh all ways saying has no active workers

Have you followed the instructions here to connect to the pool?

http://doge.poolofpools.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:18:25 AM

Just to let everyone know: all withdrawal issues have been solved. Your coins are there and waiting for you. Come get them whenever you want.

Stick around if you want a chance to win our next bonus level when we hit 250 Mhash. We're already up to 165 and growing steadily.
stambous

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

Just to let everyone know: all withdrawal issues have been solved. Your coins are there and waiting for you. Come get them whenever you want.

Stick around if you want a chance to win our next bonus level when we hit 250 Mhash. We're already up to 165 and growing steadily.

Hi last days i see huge drop of hashrate of this pool.Lot of miners flew away.And for example last 24hours i dig only 50K doges instead of usual 350-400K per 24hours.And last shares still not done from morning.
I have steady 12-13Kh/s which is expected minimum of 300K per day.Not only 50K.
What happens with your pool?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
raoulduke33 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

Hi last days i see huge drop of hashrate of this pool.Lot of miners flew away.And for example last 24hours i dig only 50K doges instead of usual 350-400K per 24hours.And last shares still not done from morning.
I have steady 12-13Kh/s which is expected minimum of 300K per day.Not only 50K.
What happens with your pool?

The price of DOGE has fallen through the floor, the coin forked, a bunch of things happened. People are coming back, it seems, though.

We're still mining away, steady, stable, and secure -- and the bonus plan is still live, too. If we get over the next level, 10 random miners will get some free DOGE. Come join us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: