Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Akvilon Coin [AKL] | POW/POS/Masternodes | Skein | Bounty | Travel must go on  (Read 3869 times)
akvilonDEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Any bounty program?

Discribed in announce. Join us in discord, we will explain personally!
akvilonDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Blockchain technology doesn't make booking a flight faster. That's not how it works.

We need blockchain to book faster the whole trip and to secure all the data
themen1260

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

RESERVED
abaye

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Blockchain technology doesn't make booking a flight faster. That's not how it works.
you are right
ukkey3

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 11:24:49 AM by ukkey3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ukkey3 Pool - MultiAlgorithm Pool
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

based on YiiMP
no need registration
every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Mining Command
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.ukkey3.space:4933 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=AKL

Please Enjoy Mining !

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Sorry, but doesn't app with similar function like this (combining a plane, train, hotels, etc in one app) already existed? They're not on blockchain, though.

That's why we are here  Wink

Okay, then kindly help me with this; as I believe you're aware that there are lots of project runs on travel sector, offering hotel booking, plane booking, etc, that's based on crypto. I address them all with interest, asking details and so on, to which after several questions, they're failed to answer and disappeared or they blatantly just gone awol. I really hope that you're one that's really serious and will stick to everything

You might be bored with this question, I know I am, because I kept asking this to those similar projects, and they mostly replied with vague answer, let's start from here, and after that, we'll go to other question that I can't find on your WP.

If you don't mind, would you help explaining your solution about how will you solve price volatility problem? Like, I booked a plane or hotel or train at May 14th, for a trip on June 14th. The very next day, or the week after, or at any time during that two dates, the price of your coin against fiat changed that resulting those said tickets to be cheaper if measured in AKL than the time I bought them. This will inevitably causing some dissatisfaction on your member's mind, regarding they actually profiting from the change or not.
kiply

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

nice project, success dev  Grin
akvilonDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:45:44 PM by akvilonDEV

Sorry, but doesn't app with similar function like this (combining a plane, train, hotels, etc in one app) already existed? They're not on blockchain, though.

That's why we are here  Wink

Okay, then kindly help me with this; as I believe you're aware that there are lots of project runs on travel sector, offering hotel booking, plane booking, etc, that's based on crypto. I address them all with interest, asking details and so on, to which after several questions, they're failed to answer and disappeared or they blatantly just gone awol. I really hope that you're one that's really serious and will stick to everything

You might be bored with this question, I know I am, because I kept asking this to those similar projects, and they mostly replied with vague answer, let's start from here, and after that, we'll go to other question that I can't find on your WP.

If you don't mind, would you help explaining your solution about how will you solve price volatility problem? Like, I booked a plane or hotel or train at May 14th, for a trip on June 14th. The very next day, or the week after, or at any time during that two dates, the price of your coin against fiat changed that resulting those said tickets to be cheaper if measured in AKL than the time I bought them. This will inevitably causing some dissatisfaction on your member's mind, regarding they actually profiting from the change or not.

Good afternoon!
Thank you for your question, you help us get out a message to people better .
Let's go a little deeper into details in order.
Our service is a global platform, potentially interesting for users and representatives of tourism industry. We plan to develop a loyalty system with our partners, thanks to which they will be able to purchase services at a reduced price. Let's look at an example.
All users who bought the service for Fiat, will receive back AKL to account in an amount that depends on purchase and the Status of the user.
And status will depend on number of AKL on their accounts in service/wallet.
For example, a user with the status of silver, having on account 1000 AKL will have a 5% discount on air tickets from the market price. The ticket costs 1000 euros. Thus, the user will pay only 950 euros for the purchase.
And 50 AKL (taken as example) - will be returned back to the account. Thus he will be able to save the AKL in order to boost his status to gold - 3000 AKL (as an example), and receive a discount at -10%. Under certain conditions (annual amount of purchases/number of trips, etc.), the user will be able to pay the full price of tickets / hotels in AKL (provided that they are sufficient for full payment). That is, he lists us his AKL while we pay his Tickets. Thus, we will return a part of the AKL to allocate them to bonus accounts to other customers, and maintain the currency rate. We will be able to afford to pay purchases of clients, thanks to our partnership programs with business representatives. This type of payment (with use of AKL) will be available for small number of users, only the most committed and permanent, with high status. But absolutely everyone will be able to get discounts. In this way, we will respect the balance of the AKL among app members.
A detailed system will be available in 1Q2019
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

--snip--
All users who bought the service for Fiat, will receive back AKL to account in an amount that depends on purchase and the Status of the user.
--snip--

To sum it all in regards to my question, your plan to solve the issue of fluctuation and people's possibility to feel dissatisfied by the price due to the said problem is by giving a membership discount? That is based on the amount of tokens accumulated on their account?

Two questions about this,
1. Will the "point" has expiration date?
2. Will there be any extra things for people with frequent purchase?
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Why almost all of the masternodes coin take so many rewards for a masternode?
akvilonDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

--snip--
--snip--

To sum it all in regards to my question, your plan to solve the issue of fluctuation and people's possibility to feel dissatisfied by the price due to the said problem is by giving a membership discount? That is based on the amount of tokens accumulated on their account?

Two questions about this,
1. Will the "point" has expiration date?
2. Will there be any extra things for people with frequent purchase?

1. No expiration date. This will help to maintain the value of currency.
2. Of course they will be. Working on this system.
DeeBo422

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Interesting project, good luck devs
protopool.net

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:38:34 AM by protopool.net

813.7 Gh/s, 296 miners Akvilon Coin on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:4913 -u AKL_WALLET -p c=AKL

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw

Come and join us!
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Indonesia Translation Reserved.
Here's my Portfolio Profile
thankyou.

iso2000

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 06:42:32 PM by iso2000

Hello Miners,
You are welcome our pool for Akvilon Coin

http://www.smilingmining.com/

Server location in Germany
Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
URL/HOST:stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:4933
USERNAME:<AKL_WALLET_ADDRESS>
PASSWORD:c=AKL

FOR CCMINER

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:4933 -u <AKL_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=AKL

Smiley

Our pool is up and running.

Download windows wallet
CacalozX

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

reserved
akvilonDEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

We added in our anounce links to github and windows wallet.
You are welcome to use them.
tsnecati

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:56:04 AM by tsnecati

Turkish translations done

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3859633.0

AHLPE6ahcjLRtMLAVmrbCwyTjcH3tDpmnJ
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:15:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 10:50:45 PM by jmorignot

Come and mine some Akvilon on www.CryptoRushMining.com
Hourly Payouts / Lowest fees (0.25%) / no registration
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:4933 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.<RIGNAME> -p c=AKL
Happy Mining!
Hagendorfh

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

French translation reserved
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: