Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many anarchists?  (Read 1750 times)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:11:06 PM

yeah, well that's not going to happen. the state will ensure that it forces you to pay into the pot that wages wars. they do it through coercion.

Well that's a whole different issue, the state has no choice but to allow it once enough people work together. The question is whether it will be effective, what are the downsides etc. I can imagine some military men planning false flag terrorist attacks to increase their budget etc.
I agree with that - the people are the ultimate power, that is why governments do what they can to stupify them and shape in the way thay want. Without manipulating the population they would've been long gone.
Unfortunately, different things work for different people, some will fear for their money, some for their job, some are just happy with their lives. It's hard to change something these days. In my country there is a libertarian party but it never got more than 3% votes. Somehow people agree with being stepped on and sucked dry.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: