Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICO ever end  (Read 188 times)
ivanleon (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used? Although maybe the topic simply inexhaustible.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

I'm even tired of seeing topics like this. Many topics that relate to this have been created on this forum: will ico end? Will Bounty come to an end? And so on...  you should have a glance on them to answer you questions.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

I don't think ICO will ever end in as much there is development of new project time to time. ICO will still continue to exist as long as bloxkchain tech exists.
Some investors wouldn't even want ICO to end
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used? Although maybe the topic simply inexhaustible.
I think that it will never end. It will be upgraded, , but I think that it has come to life forever in our lives.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Because it is "easy" to fund your project via ICO I do believe it will become more popular in the future. People will raise money the one way or another and ICO seems very interesting and we might move into the world where for opening food restaurant you can have your ICO and give dividends to holders or something. Of course it is not easy as it requires a lot of work and to get noticed but this method is gaining traction for raising capital.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

I see future every that around us can be tokenezation because everything can be programmed. Every information can be locked forever and transfered to anyone.
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

It can never end
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

I don't think so, but we will see more ICO that are complying to regulations as more countries will design their own regulation to keep investor safe from fraud. There will be more smarter design on ICO as what DAICO was initially started. Because people don't just want promises, they also wants governance and decision over their investment. Blockchain should also be used to give the power to people in any aspect not just have an ICO and investors was left with no safety or control.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Complete end is highly unlikely. The sphere will change a lot, no doubt, but there is no reason for dying out. Most likely, the game rules will change and ICOs will just adapr to them.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

Yes. ICO will also end when many of its coins or tokens are launched. So they will choose to profit from the existing coin. Maybe every ICO will launch its own trading market. Or blockchain from every ico.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

I think that ICO will not end but will be very strong regulated by the supervisory authorities and will not be so large-scale.
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

ICO will not end in my opinion, but will definitely evolve. The evolution will come in a way of regulations and investor education. The selection criteria will be also raised. Most of unprofessional scam ICO will disappear and also serious projects will stay. It's like with IPO, it's impossible to do it unless you are very serious project and team.
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

It is hard to say where it will end. There are persistent attempts to regulate the industry. On the one hand, this is good, and on the other hand can limit free development.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I believe that this resource can not be exhausted: since we have nothing standing still - there will always be new and new areas of use and investment . Or will just rise all of a lot of competition
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

When I first started to contact ico, I had thought about this question, and considered many, but I still didn't come to a conclusion in the end, so I just didn't think about it.
After all, these are not my special concerns. What I care about is how to earn money from it. So take advantage of this opportunity now.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Because it is "easy" to fund your project via ICO I do believe it will become more popular in the future. People will raise money the one way or another and ICO seems very interesting and we might move into the world where for opening food restaurant you can have your ICO and give dividends to holders or something. Of course it is not easy as it requires a lot of work and to get noticed but this method is gaining traction for raising capital.
Well, the concept of ICO’s even exists today in many fields, even in restaurants as you said. The concept of ICO in real world is known as shares. It’s quite common in today’s world. People sell shares and collect money in order to get working and building fund. Then the profit of a company or firm is divided amongst the share holders according to their number of holdings. In ICO’s we get tokens and in real world investing, we get shares, that’s the only difference.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

I think that there will be no ending in ICO, but it just has come to our lives forever. It will always be just upgraded and changes might happen but time will not come that it would never be used.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Yes, we have already talked about this at the forum.
I think that the ICO market will develop and become regulated in the future! This is a good alternative to IPO, more transparent and convenient. You can invest in any promising company anywhere in the world with one click! ICO more regulated and becoming less fraudulent project!
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

I see future every that around us can be tokenezation because everything can be programmed. Every information can be locked forever and transfered to anyone.
That’s true. Everything around us can be programmed and therefore tokenization of everything in the world is possible. Information, identity, records, orders, everything can be organised, programmed and therefore be tokenized. Sooner or later everything in the world will be made digital with use of crypto currencies or without use of crypto currencies. Therefore, it can be said that tokenization is a unending process and ICO’s will never cease to exist, only the concept might change over time taking into view the security of investors.
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

Such topics are very much on display . I think ico will always be and they will never end
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: