Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts about BABB?  (Read 113 times)
Asus001 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Babb looks like a very interesting coin to me. What are your thoughts?
gettbabb.com
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

This token has good poorly of price over the past few months, but the emission of token is too large and for good growth, large capital is needed
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

This token has good poorly of price over the past few months, but the emission of token is too large and for good growth, large capital is needed
This will take time because team is already working on some legal matters and these things take time so as they sort out these then hopefully this will go up because I also have faith in this project one of best projects in recent time with good team behind
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

BABB team consists of trusting people and their project has really good points. They sold out very fast in their ICO and their bounty program was smooth. I hope soon they will be listed in a top exchange.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

BABB good ico project
use bank system in crypto curency, but iam not understand ico succes and sold out or not

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

BABB good ico project
use bank system in crypto curency, but iam not understand ico succes and sold out or not
This was very successful and sold out with in time frame because team was very active and good prepared for this now they are doing hard work for next target and hopefully will good for all investors and users
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

I'm following BABB from its early stages. There is an admirable team behind the project. Their ICO was very successful and the project roadmaps are going well such as banking license process.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Recently this Token has been under performing but i do agree that it has big upside potential, i think if they will be able to get the banking license this token will skyrocket.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: