Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin Searching for Team members (An opportunity 'you dream about' )  (Read 819 times)
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 06:20:28 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 06:38:36 PM by Neotox

Hello

We(me & partner) have been working(Trading) in international financial & commodity market Since 2008.I have been watching  BTC when it was below 1$ and recently it crossed 1200$/BTC.

We are looking to make a team to create a New Altcoin and make it something different.I know some friends here will say we already have many altcoin and don't need more but trust me you will,after it is launched and gone through plan you will be the one of them who will like it. Wink

anyway back to the topic

We are looking for partners to make it happen,We know programming language C,C++,Java,Php etc but don't call ourself expert,Bcoz we want the best to create the best ,Don't want to add another junk coin into the market that can be made after reading some useful post here on this forum,

We are looking for:

Software Developer(To create and design the coin, manage and bug fixing)
Web Dev. (To create Block explorer,Pool setup and work on some other work)
Marketing and SEO expert(For promotion related stuff)
Investors

Interested partners can message me
After we have selected all the team members we will talk via a group chat where more information will be provided to selected partners.

Thanks for your time

Available
PM me to rent this space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 06:42:55 PM

Release your revolutionary altcoin first, then you will naturally attract good developers and people who would like to assist

First things first
Thanks for your comment friend. but i think we need a good team before we start working on a project not after we have finished it

Available
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:55:37 PM

I have plans for an altcoin that I will be making soon

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 07:02:11 PM

I'm not a programmer, but have developed a few really good coins on paper. I do know programmers and have been actively seeking others of like mind to help me implement my coins. Please contact me at pagan1069@yahoo.com if you think we have anything to offer each other.
If you have anything good in mind then you can send me a PM about this
also its not just about creating a coin we want a good team to create a best coin
creating a simple coin is easy as a lot of useful info available here on this forum

Available
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:27:53 PM

Do you have any details? Is it a fork of bitcoin? What kind of effort has been put into this other than "we want to make a coin"? Because a lot of people have asked for help, and very, very few ever answer the call, and at this point I'd probably say none have ever produced anything of note.

What do you bring to the table?

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 07:39:49 PM

I have plans for an altcoin that I will be making soon
Thats Good

If you are interested to be a team member for any above listed spot you can contact me
Do you have any details? Is it a fork of bitcoin? What kind of effort has been put into this other than "we want to make a coin"? Because a lot of people have asked for help, and very, very few ever answer the call, and at this point I'd probably say none have ever produced anything of note.

What do you bring to the table?
as you say a lot of people asked for help here, i don't want to create a junk coin to spam.if we just need to create a junk coin then there is always a lot of info here on this forum and its not hard to create a new one.
but we need something good and promising and we want to make it happen,

if you are interested in any of the above spot then PM me and we can talk on skype

Available
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:45:31 PM

Does that imply that you don't have anything? I mean is there at least a goal of what type of currency you want to create, beyond the basic scrypt/sha type stuff?

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 07:55:55 AM

Does that imply that you don't have anything? I mean is there at least a goal of what type of currency you want to create, beyond the basic scrypt/sha type stuff?
Don't you think we can make batter scrypt currency with new ideas and features?

Available
drmosh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 08:06:32 AM

Don't you think we can make batter scrypt currency with new ideas and features?

Heh there's like a 100 scrypt coins already... just variations in block time and block reward sizes... *yawn*

simbo

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:31:10 AM

I am developing my own coin. Seriously, we have people asking for people to join their 'development team' every week. Unless you have something to show, you are quite unlikely to attract any decent developer to join you. I personally prefer to know what I am getting into before even considering joining. Cheesy

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 08:32:59 AM

Heh there's like a 100 scrypt coins already... just variations in block time and block reward sizes... *yawn*
Thanks for replying
as i have already written in my first post that we will see many people writing same as you did
i already know this, bcoz there are always many people who just want to increase their post count or reply to something they are not interested to, only reason of such post you want to disturb others

as i already told that there will new features in this coin that will make it some different then other hundreds of alt coin

if we need to create a junk coin then it why i should post here?
when it can be done myself easily in less then 1 day

Available
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: