Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Request] 1 Merit to become junior member and access to bounties sub  (Read 2546 times)
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

Well said, did any noticed today that the amount shitpost on the altcoin discussion reduced by far today? this new system of having 1 merit to be Jr member is really a wonderful idea and i am in support of it.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Hi, i was looking at the patrol page lately and I was surprised by the amount of spam, it is worse than i though by far since I rarely visit it.

My request is to force newbies to obtain at least 1 Merit point to become junior member + you must be junior member or more to post in the bounties sub.

Some will say this will have a negative impact on new users, well 1 Merit point in 1 month shouldn't be that hard imo, no?
Else, I have an alternative solution, no need for that merit point to become a junior member but force everyone to have at least 1 Merit to post in bounties.
This will cut the amount of spam and will make bots useless.

I think your idea is great. It is favorable to all, your suggestion is a good idea such that if the meta update is like this, many jr.member that was demoted ti newbie would understand much.
InvoKing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Hilariousandco did a great job also pushing this suggestion forward. Thanks for him and for theymos too.
Locking the topic since the mission is accomplished  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: