Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry.  (Read 5714 times)
Jerry Walker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Hi,

I've just read an article on Medium about you, guys, and it says that you're nothing but a Blockchain Brothel...and even more, the latest comments say that your website is out of service now. Just have checked it - website is really offline. Can you comment on it?

https://medium.com/@truemanico/crystals-io-how-the-ukrainians-created-a-blockchain-brothel-94063ae97409
I think this project can liberate human nature, and everything has two sides.

But can we still call this a "fashion" or a "modeling platform", or is it something more like pimp-related?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 11:01:36 AM by Crystals_official

Hi,

I've just read an article on Medium about you, guys, and it says that you're nothing but a Blockchain Brothel...and even more, the latest comments say that your website is out of service now. Just have checked it - website is really offline. Can you comment on it?

https://medium.com/@truemanico/crystals-io-how-the-ukrainians-created-a-blockchain-brothel-94063ae97409
Hi, there!
Your thought is very important for us.

Crystals platform doesn't have anything to do prostitution. In fact, illegal activities of this sort are impossible to conduct in our service by design. At CRYSTALS, we want to give every service performer a chance to be an entrepreneur on his own. Moreover, we want to say that the nature of model's work will be determined individually through the negotiations between the model and the client. For our part, we will protect both the client and the model through our KYC which, together with the transparency offered by the blockchain enhances safety of each and every deal, while also protecting funds of each side of the deal. Via KYC we will identify whether the person is real, after that all of them will be held responsible for their actions and doings.

Moreover, our legal team works tirelessly to make sure we'll comply with all of the legal requirements of different markets that we're planning to enter.

There are some problems with hosting and because of that the website is down now. But we are doing the best to fix it ASAP. Be sure that here in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

Hi,

I think this project can liberate human nature, and everything has two sides.

But can we still call this a "fashion" or a "modeling platform", or is it something more like pimp-related?
We are platform which acts intermediary between the service providers and customers.
Jerry Walker

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

Hi,

Hi, there!
Your thought is very important for us. But we have to assure you that this is just provocation. At CRYSTALS, we want to give every service performer a chance to be an entrepreneur on his own. We are developing our platform not only for female models but also for male models, freelancers and event organizers. Moreover, we want to say that the nature of model's work will be determined individually through the negotiations between the model and the client. For our part, we will protect both the client and the model through our KYC. Via KYC we will identify whether the person is real, after that all of them will be held responsible for their actions and doings. Meanwhile, all transactions will be made via smart contract that protects funds of both parties.

I don't know if it's a provocation or not, but I can see that users in comments are pretty supportive to the author. Why is your website if offline?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Hi,

Hi, there!

Crystals platform doesn't have anything to do prostitution. In fact, illegal activities of this sort are impossible to conduct in our service by design. At CRYSTALS, we want to give every service performer a chance to be an entrepreneur on his own. Moreover, we want to say that the nature of model's work will be determined individually through the negotiations between the model and the client. For our part, we will protect both the client and the model through our KYC which, together with the transparency offered by the blockchain enhances safety of each and every deal, while also protecting funds of each side of the deal. Via KYC we will identify whether the person is real, after that all of them will be held responsible for their actions and doings.

Moreover, our legal team works tirelessly to make sure we'll comply with all of the legal requirements of different markets that we're planning to enter.

There are some problems with hosting and because of that the website is down now. But we are doing the best to fix it ASAP. Be sure that here in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.

I don't know if it's a provocation or not, but I can see that users in comments are pretty supportive to the author. Why is your website if offline?
There are some problems with hosting and because of that the website is down now. But we are doing the best to fix it ASAP, Sorry!
local333

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Hello guys
Can I have two and more accounts on your website?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Hello guys
Hi, there!
You can register two or more accounts, but still, please, note that you'll have to go through KYC twice.
Nevertheless, you are always welcome on our platform, and we are always ready to help you Smiley
local333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

OMG
What is going on?
I am confident that it's not true
It's normal that website is down, sometimes all projects have technical problems
Haters gonna hate
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

OMG
What is going on?
It's normal that website is down, sometimes all projects have technical problems
Haters gonna hate
Hi! Thank you for these words! We appreciate your support!
Feth322

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

OMG
What is going on?
Haters gonna hate
I support your words
I think it's provocation!
This project is new and for people it's hard to believe that it's only platform for models
In the past people thought that crypto currency is nonsense
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

OMG
What is going on?
Haters gonna hate
I support your words
I think it's provocation!
This project is new and for people it's hard to believe that it's only platform for models
In the past people thought that crypto currency are nonsense
You are absolutely right! Thanks a lot for your support! We are happy to have you here Smiley
Jerry Walker

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Hi,

Hi, there!

There are some problems with hosting and because of that the website is down now. But we are doing the best to fix it ASAP, Sorry!

I'm pretty sure this can be true, but I think these are the first bad signals for investors, especially after such articles and investigations.
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Hi,

Hi, there!

I'm pretty sure this can be true, but I think these are the first bad signals for investors, especially after such articles and investigations.
We are doing all the best to prove that our project is based on honesty and protect our reputation.

Security and safe use of our platform is our first and foremost priority.

So again, we'd like to strongly emphasize that Crystals won't promote or cover any illegal activities.
local333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Hello guys
Hi, there!
You can register two or more accounts, but still, please, note that you'll have to go through KYC twice.
Nevertheless, you are always welcome on our platform, and we are always ready to help you Smiley
Hmmm
I understand
I have one more question
How can I pay for model's work?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Hello guys
Hi, there!
Hmmm
I understand
I have one more question
The project ecosystem is based on our CRS Token, which is the only accepted payment method. Based on a blockchain technology, we have developed a decentralized and private double-authorization protocol that combines all the benefits of cash and online transactions while eliminating almost all risks for each party involved.
In the future, we plan to develop our own CRS Application Programming Interface (API) that can be easily implemented into similar platforms.
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

What happened here?
Ppl are strange
Admin is writing that it's platform for models
Smtm ppl are stupid
Don't worry, your project is super and will be very useful for models
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:41 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:51:32 PM by Crystals_official

What happened here?
Ppl are strange
Admin is writing that it's platform for models
Smtm ppl are stupid
Don't worry, your project is super and will be very useful for models
Hi! Thanks a lot for such a good words! Your support is very important for us!
local333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Hello guys
Hi, there!
Hmmm
I understand
I have one more question
The project ecosystem is based on our CRS Token, which is the only accepted payment method. Based on a blockchain technology, we have developed a decentralized and private double-authorization protocol that combines all the benefits of cash and online transactions while eliminating almost all risks for each party involved.
In the future, we plan to develop our own CRS Application Programming Interface (API) that can be easily implemented into similar platforms.
Can I pay by another way?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Hello guys
Hi, there!
Hmmm
I understand
I have one more question
Can I pay by another way?

We accept wire transfer if you wish to contribute in USD.
Later we'll add the option of using Visa and Mastercard.
Tygrabandis2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Hi guys!
Will u have any bonuses in Whitelist?? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: