Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:06:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry.  (Read 5721 times)
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

unfortunately, I still do not understand what is the main essence of your project? Why do you need coins on your platform?

Me no understanding of it neither. Looks very subtle to me, anyway I'm glad I've found this Cryptics project - that's what I'm thinking will become great in the near future.
Greetings!

CRYSTALS is a complete ecosystem that provides a full-service cycle for private modeling clients, models, and agencies. This platform is made to be the first ever software for the modeling industry with the use of blockchain and shared economy principles.

At CRYSTALS, we believe that in the 21st century, everyone should be able to be an entrepreneur on his own. As it can be seen, platforms such as Uber and Airbnb created a whole new concept of realizing unused individual assets in order to generate extra income. On the other hand, we have seen how online distribution channels such as Booking.com and Skyscanner changed the world of marketing for the tourism industry. Applying the same principles of shared economy and online distribution, CRYSTALS will become a tool for both.

The idea of CRYSTALS is to become an intermediary between service providers and their clients. This business model will not require high investments for investors to grow with minimal risk. This way, CRYSTALS will not provide any modeling services directly but will organize and support a secured, convenient, blockchain-based platform for this business.

Moreover, this will decrease the legal responsibility of the platform without decreasing the level of control of operations. Modeling industry is a very sensitive field and in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.

The project ecosystem is based on our CRS Token, which is the only accepted payment method. Based on a blockchain technology, we have developed a decentralized and private double-authorization protocol that combines all the benefits of cash and online transactions while eliminating almost all risks for each party involved.

CRYSTALS Token (CRS) allows customers to pay securely, privately, and quickly for all services listed in the CRYSTALS ecosystem.

It is an attractive project. I really liked it. I think that in the nearest future it will have a success.
Greetings!

Many thanks for such kind words!
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

unfortunately, I still do not understand what is the main essence of your project? Why do you need coins on your platform?

Me no understanding of it neither. Looks very subtle to me, anyway I'm glad I've found this Cryptics project - that's what I'm thinking will become great in the near future.

Have you also made an investment? Have you already tried their MVP? Interesting, is it possible to earn something using their platform

I didn't make, but I'm really considering it. I think the forecasting field is really worth investigating, and guys from Cryptics are doing good with that AI forecasts. I was amazed, that they managed to roll out the MVP even before the presales!!! I've taken a quick glance on it, and I'm planning to get more into this. What about you?

From time to time I check their Alpha MVP page, it's interesting, but I'm not a trader. Actually, I'm waiting for the time when it will be possible to make investments in the private funds on their platforms. Wanna get some profits on this occupation Cheesy

Yes, you're goddamn right about that. I hope they'll get successful, 'cause Cryptics idea is quite interesting, I understand it they are pioneers in AI forecasting, isn't that?
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

CRYSTALS is the first of its kind all-in-one solution for the modeling industry that will offer an innovative blockchain-based platform with advanced features for all parties in the modeling industry and the wider public.
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

CRYSTALS is the first of its kind all-in-one solution for the modeling industry that will offer an innovative blockchain-based platform with advanced features for all parties in the modeling industry and the wider public.

Thank you for your kind words! Wink
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Have you also made an investment? Have you already tried their MVP? Interesting, is it possible to earn something using their platform

I didn't make, but I'm really considering it. I think the forecasting field is really worth investigating, and guys from Cryptics are doing good with that AI forecasts. I was amazed, that they managed to roll out the MVP even before the presales!!! I've taken a quick glance on it, and I'm planning to get more into this. What about you?

From time to time I check their Alpha MVP page, it's interesting, but I'm not a trader. Actually, I'm waiting for the time when it will be possible to make investments in the private funds on their platforms. Wanna get some profits on this occupation Cheesy

Yes, you're goddamn right about that. I hope they'll get successful, 'cause Cryptics idea is quite interesting, I understand it they are pioneers in AI forecasting, isn't that?

You know, I made analysis of all these forecasting platforms (for myself) and on my opinion this platform is the most holistic. Cause the other same platforms focused on 1-2 subjects, but Cryptics is going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the other projects don't want to combine all these modules cause it's hard to implement, but maybe Cryptics will be lucky enought for performing it. Who knows. who knows...
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

A very good and interesting project for me Cheesy I'd like to read more about it.
yep project really promising but You have to look immediatelly at #cryptics. cuz first one have to be in pair with #cryptics
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

A very good and interesting project for me Cheesy I'd like to read more about it.
yep project really promising but You have to look immediatelly at #cryptics. cuz first one have to be in pair with #cryptics
Greetings!
Thanks for your kind word!
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

You know, I made analysis of all these forecasting platforms (for myself) and on my opinion this platform is the most holistic. Cause the other same platforms focused on 1-2 subjects, but Cryptics is going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the other projects don't want to combine all these modules cause it's hard to implement, but maybe Cryptics will be lucky enought for performing it. Who knows. who knows...

Sounds promising, I believe. What are they up to right now? ICO already passed?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Greetings!
ICO ends on 19th July. At present our presale stage is just ended and it’s time to make a 7 day pause until the next stage, which begins on June, 19.
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

I've taken part in their Presale like an early investor. As I know, they are going to conduct ICO in August-September. While I was taking part in the Presale, Cryptics gave good bonuses all the participants, maybe they are going to do it again...
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

I've taken part in their Presale like an early investor. As I know, they are going to conduct ICO in August-September. While I was taking part in the Presale, Cryptics gave good bonuses all the participants, maybe they are going to do it again...

I truly hope so, cause nice bonuses is a serious stimulus to participate, just like another coin in the money-box
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

I truly hope so, cause nice bonuses is a serious stimulus to participate, just like another coin in the money-box

They are going to represent QRP on the different exchanges. Hope this coin will have a good price Roll Eyes
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

when will the tokens be distributed from airdrop?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

when will the tokens be distributed from airdrop?
The tokens will be distributed on 1st of August.
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

They are going to represent QRP on the different exchanges. Hope this coin will have a good price Roll Eyes

Hm, that sounds intriguing. Any info about that exchanges? I at least hope they won't be decentraliozed, coz they are totally wack
0Shendy0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Hm, that sounds intriguing. Any info about that exchanges? I at least hope they won't be decentraliozed, coz they are totally wack

Cryptics' admins told that they would announce the information about the exchanges closer to the end of their ICO in September. Now they make forecasts for 4 big exchanges. Check their website
cryptajunkie

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Cryptics' admins told that they would announce the information about the exchanges closer to the end of their ICO in September. Now they make forecasts for 4 big exchanges. Check their website

Well thank you very much for the information! I'll check it up definitely
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Is there any bounty program running for this project?
Crystals_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

Is there any bounty program running for this project?

We are just starting our bounty program and we can not introduce it to you yet, but stay tuned for information about it.
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

how are you different from other agencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: