Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Consensus 2018  (Read 633 times)
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Overall I hope Consensus 2018 will lead to a wider adoption of crypto in general. The more people/organizations which are involved, the better it will be.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Awesome. I'm so glad i bumped into this thread.
TLDR: it seems like the Consensus historically pumps the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I'm investing in some of the coins listed on there today in anticipation of possible pumps during/after consensus.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

I have very high hopes for Consensus 2018. I hope that thanks to him my altcoins will get out of the pit. It may be naive, but I really believe so.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

TLDR: it seems like the Consensus historically pumps the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I'm investing in some of the coins listed on there today in anticipation of possible pumps during/after consensus.

This is PRESS IN ATTENDANCE for consensus 2018
American Banker, Business Insider, Bloomberg, CNBC, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Forbes, Financial Times, Fortune, Handelsblatt, MarketWatch, New York Post, Quartz, The Economist, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Thomson Reuters
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

I hope so too on the positive. I believe that in the near future the price of bitcoin will exceed 10K.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

American Banker, Business Insider, Bloomberg, CNBC, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Forbes, Financial Times, Fortune, Handelsblatt, MarketWatch, New York Post, Quartz, The Economist, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Thomson Reuters
First week after Consensus is going to be one heck of a FOMO heaven based on that press attendance - couple of FUDs too. Someone's going to make a killing this week. Those who took their positions this past weekend are in for a thrilling ride
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Do you think that only those who speak at the consensus will go up, or can all the others go up too?
Speakers information only tells us about project representatives that participating in consensus event. So It depends on the speaker's ability, their coin or token price will go up if the speakers are able to present the information well and investors are interested in their projects

JoBiLee

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

That's exactly what everybody is waiting for - a pump!
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Yes Consensus will be big as always I am looking forward to it. I have heard that they are over crowded, which means that more and more poeple are jumping into crypto space. I hope to see a huge news.
Pls look at the figures More than 7000 people this year. Which is nearly X2 times higher than last year. I think we are going to see a huge impact on the total market cap. Especially on altcoins.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

You can watch a livestream here for anybody interested:
https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/live/
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

First week after Consensus is going to be one heck of a FOMO heaven based on that press attendance - couple of FUDs too. Someone's going to make a killing this week. Those who took their positions this past weekend are in for a thrilling ride
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Friends, who any looks online this venue? If you want, I can give a link to the live broadcast.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Really crazy what is going on with the bitcoin price since this event started. Does anyone know what it is pumping so hard right now? Seems like retraces are not allowed anymore! Cheesy People are going crazy again Smiley
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Consensus is probably going to have a big impact, as it always does:

...but we've to figure out the alts which are going to get the best pump, and I think the following information gives a good idea regarding that:

Alts which are included are already getting pumped up. Buying dips and selling the jumps for the above coins is my current strategy, and I'm going to keep it like that until the end of consensus.
I read a article and some infographics saying that the last three consensus events have always brought a small bull run.Can we expect a similar bull run ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

The consensus (pardon the pun!) among most people mentioning Consensus 2018 is that it should start a good rise during and after this conference. History repeats is the hope.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

I think waves will be the most gainer of the consensus 2018, as it released its smart contract, that really will be huge so probably lots of guys seeing it on consensus will buy it.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

Really crazy what is going on with the bitcoin price since this event started. Does anyone know what it is pumping so hard right now? Seems like retraces are not allowed anymore! Cheesy People are going crazy again Smiley

I too waiting to see some good spike after this conference. As the chart shows the spike in the time at good level. So wait for sometime to see how the price fluctuation will go better in the market.
Since it has the announcement for 3 days we cannot surely what should be impact on the market like everyone expect as positive value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

there is a lot of hope in Consensus in a meeting last year on this meeting date market pumped so we can again expect the coins to get pumped with the positivity in meetings
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

I too waiting to see some good spike after this conference. As the chart shows the spike in the time at good level. So wait for sometime to see how the price fluctuation will go better in the market.
Since it has the announcement for 3 days we cannot surely what should be impact on the market like everyone expect as positive value.
Just like or basing on previous years we do see how this event do mainly give affect into marketprice which is definitely having a price increase might not be big bumps but its really good to see some gains after a long time on bearish trend.If this would gradually continue then this thing might be the sparker to start up again the bull run into this season.Most people are having that kind of view.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: