Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:18:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Consensus 2018  (Read 635 times)
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

Consensus began already, we are at the end of the first day.
Last years had huge impact on the coins. I am not that old in this market and I am not sure if the FUD was at this level the years before.
I think good news with good companies, such as Microsoft announcing that they will support crypto market (just as an example) the impact will be more than huge.
This year there are so many attendants, let's hope and wait for tomorrow to be a bright day.

I am not expecting the same impact like last year though... :/
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Be calm, there is no magic wand. These are opportunities to make agreements and plan future actions whose results will only be seen in the next few months
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

I think there are so huge holders unloading bitcoin to keep the price down for as long as possible
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

Some people are boycotting. So I'm going to bet exactly on these projects that are boycotting.

OmiseGo - It is boycotting because Coindesk has issued a false link that has caused the loss of funds of thousands of people.
Vitalik ETH- Because of this OMG mess and "Their coverage of EIP 999 was terrible"
Charles Hoskinson - Because coindesk always forgets to show Cardano ADA. DO not make any article or show their prices

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

I want to believe that after the world conference will take place global changes in the world of cryptocurrencies for the better.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

This will be a big breakthrough this year. At the end of the conference, I hope that the international community will change its opinion about cryptocurrency and understand that it is an integral part of market relations.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Consensus began already, we are at the end of the first day.
Last years had huge impact on the coins. I am not that old in this market and I am not sure if the FUD was at this level the years before.
I think good news with good companies, such as Microsoft announcing that they will support crypto market (just as an example) the impact will be more than huge.
This year there are so many attendants, let's hope and wait for tomorrow to be a bright day.

I am not expecting the same impact like last year though... :/

The consensus is nothing but to get more exposure for the crypto market, recently only a few companies are supporting but when things are progressing many companies will start supporting the cryptocurrency. As we already know, last year we have seen the very huge impact on cryptocurrency.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I bought ZEC according to this list and gain + 40% just in several hours! Will try to buy SONM and POLYMATH today.
 SONM held even 2 discussion on this Consensus, so I hope it will be noticed by some whales

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

As long as you are certain about its growth in keeping till the end of this year, is really appreciated. Everyone expects that all altcoins' values will grow higher than last year. Every coin is expected to go to the moon. Especially Bitcoin, ETH, ECH values would certainly boom up. This is predicted by many experts. Hope to have a good growth starting this month in every coin.

dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

At first I thought my alts will grow with Consensus but apparently I am wrong... will hope the market will be better after it though

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

Nice thread OP, Consensus is definitely bringing a good impact in the market right now, during this time, high volumes of trades are putting in those coins and tokens participating the consensus. Hope everyone will make a good fortune.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

People think its meant to be instant impact but do you really think big and smart investors will sit at the a coins consensus and immediately go on binance and buy that coin? No they will make a smart calculated decision which may take a x amount of time after consensus.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Sadly, Consensus is all but done yet we haven't experienced any boost in crypto market value yet.

I wonder what all the big players did during the conference. I'm thinking they probably had some under-the-table manipulation moves that were schemed in order to profit from the very volatile market that is cryptocurrencies.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Sadly, Consensus is all but done yet we haven't experienced any boost in crypto market value yet.

I wonder what all the big players did during the conference. I'm thinking they probably had some under-the-table manipulation moves that were schemed in order to profit from the very volatile market that is cryptocurrencies.
Yes conference didn't have any influence to price at all. Price go down during conference and just recently price has grown up for a little . So we can say that market didn't mention conference. Maybe that's cause market became more stable and older. Year ago before huge money came to the crypto all people here was enthusiastic and believed in crypto. They came not just for money and didn't look to the price. Now we have huge BTC holders with a lot of money and they can do anything what they want with this market.
golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Consensus 2018 is over. Strong price changes Bitcoin, we have not seen, nor the growth of which many were waiting for, the price even slightly decreased. Some Alts on the news of the Speakers have grown well. Perhaps the market is becoming more stable and good, because "smart" and "big" money and companies will come to the stable market.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

We need more times to see the results of this activity. Look at the chart of last 3 years. You are going to see a bullish trend after the consensus. There is some price increase during the consensus too but the real increase is coming after.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I think consensus 2018 is already over. Some people think that their altcoins will grow because of consensus but it didn't.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Consensus event is over and the impact on Bitcoin and altcoin prices is negligable. That is the problem with fundamentals - market players interpret fundaments and then decide to buy or sell. Apparently, this year's Consensus wasn't interpreted as positive/bullish as years before. 
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

Consensus always bring good new and I am sure this years own will not b different as prices will be increased and there will be no dip as there are more people coming into the crypto community recently. Even has the consensus is over and we still haven't seen the impact on most coin, I think it will still come. We should not fell bad about it already.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

so far nothing happened!
it seems like the bears are back and they are crushing everyone else with their dumps and shorts and ... for the time being i don't see anything capable of fighting them and defeating their manipulation and reverse this dumb trend. we have to accept $8k bitcoin for now until they run out of coins to dump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: