Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] A professional logo! -- COMPLETED!  (Read 787 times)
BitcoinTristate (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+Pro Traders on LocalBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 07:41:51 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 04:23:56 AM by BitcoinTristate

Needing a professional logo created. I'm looking at spending $100 paid in Bitcoin.

I would like the original .psd file as well once I declare which Logo is the winner. I also will expect the original .psd file to be in high resolution and a decent size.

The logo would be for a site named: X4BTC

We are a group of pro traders that exchange Bitcoin <---> USD. We're looking at making our own personal website outside of LBC. We conduct a majority of our business on LBC but we believe it's necessary to start branding our own image and become independent from another business.

Looking for something that is somewhat sleek, clever, and contains the text X4BTC in it somewhere. We will be creating the website's theme around this logo.

(Also looking for a website developer / coder for creating somethings on our site as well)

I'm wanting to give everyone a chance here. I'm wanting a professional logo though, not something junky. I'm running a bounty because I'm wanting to see what everyone has to offer.

** DETAILS ABOUT THIS BOUNTY *************************************************************************
-- I will only be choosing ONE WINNER
-- Realize that this is a BOUNTY. You could possibly spend a lot of time working and end up not getting paid if you're not chosen.
-- I will be giving input and advice and asking some people to change their concept or add and subtract this, etc.
-- This bounty will run until I decide and have selected the logo I wish to use

-- UPDATE #1 --
I will upload a sketch tonight to give everyone a good idea of what I'm looking for and some ideas after I'm done trading today. I've had a couple submissions that users couldn't post here because they are still stuck in the newbie section of the forum.

Hopefully this wasn't be so vague after some submissions come in and I update the ideas and sketches that I have.

Thanks guys.

-- UPDATE #2 --
Seems like Martin (a new user who contacted me via email) is the winner so far. He's the actual only participant. He has listened to my suggestions and pretty much narrowed it down to what I was looking for. There is a few final changes for him to make but I do believe if no one else enters then he has won this bounty.

COMPLETED

ENTRIES

By: Martin

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:01:28 PM

Hello, I might participate, but I have a lot in my hands right now.
When is the deadline?
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:11:35 PM

Are you willing to escrow the bounty?
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 09:40:14 PM

Yeah, I don't care to escrow the bounty at all but that is rather cumbersome and troublesome. It's only $100. =/

Refer to our feedback: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BitcoinTristate/

There is no deadline. It ends when I have found a logo that I wish to use.

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:52:46 AM

Yeah, I don't care to escrow the bounty at all but that is rather cumbersome and troublesome. It's only $100. =/

Refer to our feedback: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BitcoinTristate/

There is no deadline. It ends when I have found a logo that I wish to use.

Are you guaranteeing to ever choose a logo from this competition?
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:02:45 AM

Yes. I'm really not that "picky" of a person.

Although a very avid fellow has been emailing me throughout the day since he wasn't able to post in this forum section yet (new user) and has been working with my suggestions.

I believe I will be closing this very soon because he is near close to a finished product. I'll post his final product here once he has tweaked it but I do believe that I will end this bounty in a few hours. It seems like he has been the only person to even submit anything and come in contact with me. I'm really surprised by the lack of entries or anyone trying. I just figured I'd do the bounty format because I seen a lot of people doing it in the thread and everyone seemed to enjoy it, win or lose.

Anyways I'll post his final design of the logo here (since he can't post it) and leave it up for a few hours and see if anyone had anything better or could match it terms of quality and design.

(PS: Still looking for a web developer. Need one that has experience with implementing and running Bitcoin wallets. This is a -*MUST*-. Budget is $1,500 to $3,000. If you're some kind of God at creating websites and have plenty of proof and feedback then maybe we can talk about paying out a little bit more. In all honesty I think this is a fair rate because I could create it myself but considering I don't have much knowledge on running a web wallet I choose not to.)

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:06:17 AM

Yes. I'm really not that "picky" of a person.

Although a very avid fellow has been emailing me throughout the day since he wasn't able to post in this forum section yet (new user) and has been working with my suggestions.

I believe I will be closing this very soon because he is near close to a finished product. I'll post his final product here once he has tweaked it but I do believe that I will end this bounty in a few hours. It seems like he has been the only person to even submit anything and come in contact with me. I'm really surprised by the lack of entries or anyone trying. I just figured I'd do the bounty format because I seen a lot of people doing it in the thread and everyone seemed to enjoy it, win or lose.

Anyways I'll post his final design of the logo here (since he can't post it) and leave it up for a few hours and see if anyone had anything better or could match it terms of quality and design.

(PS: Still looking for a web developer. Need one that has experience with implementing and running Bitcoin wallets. This is a -*MUST*-. Budget is $1,500 to $3,000. If you're some kind of God at creating websites and have plenty of proof and feedback then maybe we can talk about paying out a little bit more. In all honesty I think this is a fair rate because I could create it myself but considering I don't have much knowledge on running a web wallet I choose not to.)

Kudos on offering $1,500 to $3,000 for your website. Most people seem to offer $1,000 and expect the site to do an amazing number of things.... those projects will not work out well.
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:13:31 AM

Thanks. Trust me, I've realized after offering $1,500 for so called "teams" of developers that sent me pre-written copy/paste messages that I was in for trouble. I would rather buy some true professional's time for at least a week (I figure a real professional makes about 1,500 to 3,000 a week?) to make this and do it right for me. Problem is there are a lot of good developers and designers out there but they don't know about Bitcoin and how wallets work. Then you have the group that do know how wallets work, can get them working, but then they can't design and develop the site.

PS: I updated the original post so you can see the current (and only so far) logo that has been entered.

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:44:41 AM

Tbh you should've kept this oprn. You would've gotten a much better logo...
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:59:19 AM

Thanks. Trust me, I've realized after offering $1,500 for so called "teams" of developers that sent me pre-written copy/paste messages that I was in for trouble. I would rather buy some true professional's time for at least a week (I figure a real professional makes about 1,500 to 3,000 a week?) to make this and do it right for me. Problem is there are a lot of good developers and designers out there but they don't know about Bitcoin and how wallets work. Then you have the group that do know how wallets work, can get them working, but then they can't design and develop the site.

PS: I updated the original post so you can see the current (and only so far) logo that has been entered.

To be honest, good site design / UI is a different area from "knowing about wallets". You may be lucky and find people that are good at both, but more than likely if you want a decent looking, secure site, you might need to go for two "groups". Good luck anyway. Seems people with "bitcoin / wallet" programming capabilities are in big demand at the moment
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 07:03:25 AM

This is what I wanted and what I had pictured. Hard to get better than what I wanted.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:20:38 AM

This is what I wanted and what I had pictured. Hard to get better than what I wanted.

That's a good design. Certainly reasonable for $100
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: