Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:08:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum Member Here  (Read 361 times)
knock3344 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:07:48 PM

Just thought I'd make my first post to introduce myself. I'm interested in bitcoin and the new alt-coins popping up, and recently made a dogecoin wallet, which I've seen grow in popularity since its release only a week ago.

I followed the recent SheepMarketplace scam when it was all going down, and was wondering if anyone had any follow up information on the guy's identity or any recollection of how he pulled off such a massive heist.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:15:21 PM

Just thought I'd make my first post to introduce myself. I'm interested in bitcoin and the new alt-coins popping up, and recently made a dogecoin wallet, which I've seen grow in popularity since its release only a week ago.

I followed the recent SheepMarketplace scam when it was all going down, and was wondering if anyone had any follow up information on the guy's identity or any recollection of how he pulled off such a massive heist.

Haven't been following it closely but info can be found on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/SheepMarketplace/comments/1rvlft/i_just_chased_him_through_a_bitcoin_tumbler_and/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: