Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com]  (Read 22918 times)
lucaspm98 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:24:35 PM

Ok, bought and paid. Will report back here how it works.
Just sent it, just ask if you have any issues.
I was not able to redeem it. It seems that as it's a US code, it can only be redeemed for account first created trough the US site / in the US. Do you accept refunds? Smiley

You may want to try this which requires creating a new netflix account.

Thanks Lucaspm98 worked like a charm.

Just so everyone knows these ARE US codes.

To redeem them in countries other than the usa: (this is what I did)

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

thanks again Lucaspm98, I will probably by a few more off you!
Thanks for finding that post.  Smiley

Try this man and let us know how it goes.
julll1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

I rather not create a new account, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyways. I'd return this if you accept, if not, I'll just try to sell this to someone. Unless someone has figured way to redeem this to a existing non-US account
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

I rather not create a new account, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyways. I'd return this if you accept, if not, I'll just try to sell this to someone. Unless someone has figured way to redeem this to a existing non-US account
Yeah there's no way to use it outside the U.S. without creating a new account, but I don't think it's that much of a hassle. I really can't accept returns because there's no way for me to know you won't use the code.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:44:12 AM

You should stick that post in the OP  Grin

MrGadgetGuy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

AwesomeWildGamer

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:14:57 AM

So I just created this account to leave my feedback...have seen this post while browsing about BTC and went to netflix4btc.com, it looked fishy to me but after reading some positive reviews, I decided to give it a try. Bought a annual Netflix sub and it worked without any problem. I really don't like to deal with this things as we all know, ebay is full of scams but this is my first time that I've bought the code so far it's working.

I hope it will work for 12 months  Grin

PS: Seller is very co-operative

Yeah there's no way to use it outside the U.S. without creating a new account, but I don't think it's that much of a hassle. I really can't accept returns because there's no way for me to know you won't use the code.

I am not sure that you would need to create a US account. You can use US VPN or DNS, as mentioned above, Tunlr.net is the best bet for you. Just set up and try to login and it should detect that you are in US. Enter the gift code and login with your credentials. Once all is good, you can remove VPN and get back to your region.

Cheers
MGG
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:33:36 AM

7 confirmations.. no code yet :p

edit: AH sorry. I didn't see the "Coming soon" above "Automatic delivery" :p so I guess you manually process it now, which is no problem. Thanks in advance.

lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

So I just created this account to leave my feedback...have seen this post while browsing about BTC and went to netflix4btc.com, it looked fishy to me but after reading some positive reviews, I decided to give it a try. Bought a annual Netflix sub and it worked without any problem. I really don't like to deal with this things as we all know, ebay is full of scams but this is my first time that I've bought the code so far it's working.

I hope it will work for 12 months  Grin

PS: Seller is very co-operative

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, enjoy your Netflix!

7 confirmations.. no code yet :p

edit: AH sorry. I didn't see the "Coming soon" above "Automatic delivery" :p so I guess you manually process it now, which is no problem. Thanks in advance.
I just sent it, sorry for any delay.  Smiley
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

Thanks. Worked fine with new account from the Netherlands Smiley

Instead of the suggested Tunlr.net DNS change I use a simple browser extension: https://mediahint.com/ Then I created a new account.. non-US PayPal accounts are not accepted, so you must fill-in a creditcard (European CC is fine, just add fake zipcode), and after that redeem the code again and it's working good Smiley also if I disable that extension I get the tv-series and movies that are selected in the Netherlands (including some Dutch etc) so thats good too Smiley

Thanks! Hope it will really work for a year, but worth the risk :p

threedrules

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:19:00 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 02:58:50 PM by threedrules

bought 2 codes, works great, nice explanation in the mail too how to activate.
doesnt need to be a new account also works on an account i registered in the past on netflix.com (usa)
 Smiley
julll1

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:26:33 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 02:50:46 PM by julll1

I tried to apply the code again, but now it says that it's not valid or it has been redeemed already. Yesterday it only said that it can only be redeem at the country of origin. What happened to the code?

You said that you don't take refunds, so I'd have to sell it. But it's hard to sell if it doesn't work.

edit: I inquired about this from Netflix. I'll PM you..
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:50:19 PM

bought a code, works great, nice explanation in the mail too how to activate.
doesnt need to be a new account also works on an account i registered in the past on netflix.com (usa)
 Smiley
Awesome, I'm glad you're satisfied.

I tried to apply the code again, but now it says that it's not valid or it has been redeemed already. Yesterday it only said that it can only be redeem at the country of origin. What happened to the code? Have you given it to someone else?

You said that you don't take refunds, so I'd have to sell it. But it's hard to sell if it doesn't work.

PM me the code and I'll check if I did anything with it. I doubt I did, though.
uglystick

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:12:42 AM

Just received my Netflix code.  Took about 10 minutes from first click on the website link.  Thanks!
SweetLou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

http://Sweet.Domains

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:34:17 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:31:16 PM by SweetLou

Bit the bullet and sent in my BTC. It's been about 20+ mins so far and the only email i received was the receipt from bitpay.

I read in a past post that the site might still be under manual processing so i will give OP some time to email me.

Will update post later on.

UPDATE:
Code Received.

I sell domain names, check out my thread here or you can also visit my website Sweet.Domains.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:23:45 AM

Just received my Netflix code.  Took about 10 minutes from first click on the website link.  Thanks!

Awesome, enjoy your Netflix!

Bit the bullet and sent in my BTC. It's been about 20+ mins so far and the only email i received was the receipt from bitpay.

I read in a past post that the site might still be under manual processing so i will give OP some time to email me.

Will update post later on.

Just sent it, sorry for the delay!  Smiley
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:58:58 AM

Ready to fulfill more orders!
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:27:52 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 11:38:16 PM by lucaspm98

Most altcoins are now accepted! We have been asked by many people to accept their altcoins, and we finally took the plunge! Pay with any cryptocurrency you want, we can take quite a few.

Here's the full list we now accept:

litecoin
anoncoin
bbqcoin
bottlecaps
catcoin
cryptogenicbullion
digitalcoin
dogecoin
devcoin
earthcoin
freicoin
franko
fastcoin
feathercoin
goldcoin
gamecoin
infinitecoin
krugercoin
megacoin
netcoin
namecoin
novacoin
orbitcoin
peercoin
quark
stablecoin
spots
starcoin
sexcoin
terracoin
unobtaniun
worldcoin
primecoin
zetacoin

If you do purchase with an altcoin please leave us feedback both here and on coinpayment. Thanks!
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:39:28 PM

Looks great.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prabhjot Lalli

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:05:48 PM

I can stack the codes, right? I guess that the prices will rise in the few next years and so I could stack like 3 codes to be on the safe site for the next three years if I am not mistaken, right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Help out a DRK-Fella: Xvun45BghdWdyoBQX1aGGTjcD5UcQtyeP8 Thanks a lot!
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:11:53 PM

Will the codes work with an existing Dutch account? I don't have a creditcard so I can't make a new account.
Righter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:46:03 PM

can anyone vouch for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: