Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:57:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com]  (Read 22918 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:47:41 PM

can anyone vouch for this

Many people have. Could you respond to my PM's?
BitN00b25

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:47:43 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:59:15 PM by BitN00b25

I bought two codes for $50.  I was told they were surplus codes from legit suppliers.  The first code I tried got cancelled after a day.  I'm trying the second now, I don't really want to try the second as I'm worried Netflix will flag my account for fraud with multiple bad codes.  (**Update: tried the second code, it was straight up invalid) The email I got from Netflix is at the end of this post.

I have emailed/pm'd lucaspm98 but I have gotten no reply - it's been two days without a response so I thought I should warn you guys.

I bought and I got screwed.  I definitely do not vouch for this - don't waste your money like I did.

If my troubles just saved you $25 feel free to throw a couple bitcoins my way to help me recoup my losses, I'd appreciate it.

Bitcoin: 1Jpqh2q6QSBXZ1TS6YF1fwB38umvS5mDh8

***Email from Netflix***

We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was reported as unauthorized and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was returned to the cardholder. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, the gift code ending in HHH6 has been removed from your account.

If the gift subscription you redeemed was purchased from outside the Netflix website, we recommend reaching out to the third party site to recuperate any funds. No credits will be issued by Netflix for this issue. To prevent an interruption in your service, we have not canceled your Netflix account.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:04:25 PM

I bought two codes for $50.  I was told they were surplus codes from legit suppliers.  The first code I tried got cancelled after a day.  I'm trying the second now, I don't really want to try the second as I'm worried Netflix will flag my account for fraud with multiple bad codes.  (**Update: tried the second code, it was straight up invalid) The email I got from Netflix is at the end of this post.

I have emailed/pm'd lucaspm98 but I have gotten no reply - it's been two days without a response so I thought I should warn you guys.

I bought and I got screwed.  I definitely do not vouch for this - don't waste your money like I did.

If my troubles just saved you $25 feel free to throw a couple bitcoins my way to help me recoup my losses, I'd appreciate it.

***Email from Netflix***

We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was reported as unauthorized and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was returned to the cardholder. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, the gift code ending in HHH6 has been removed from your account.

If the gift subscription you redeemed was purchased from outside the Netflix website, we recommend reaching out to the third party site to recuperate any funds. No credits will be issued by Netflix for this issue. To prevent an interruption in your service, we have not canceled your Netflix account.
That's really weird, because I bought my code, got it within half an hour and had is working half an hour later. I'm sure that others had the same experience as me.
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:01:21 PM

I bought a code 2 days ago. paid with BTC and got NOTHING !

SCAM WARNING !
ivor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:28:58 AM

I bought my Netflix code on 24.1 and today it stopped working. Email from Netflix say:

"We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was disputed and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was denied to Netflix. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, this account has been cancelled.

We would be happy to have you as a customer. As a courtesy we will not ask for reimbursement for the service already used. However, we will be unable to honor the remainder of the Gift Subscription. You would be responsible for the monthly membership charges on your account."
And then the email has a guide on how to restart the membership but the discount is gone for good!
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 01:41:37 AM

All good things come to an end?

btcmcdizzle

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:08:11 AM

so are these all just getting charged back or what? 
i assume no discount netflix codes from any seller are safe Sad
BitN00b25

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:36:44 AM

I assume they are using hacked Netflix accounts to buy gift subscriptions.  Once the real owner notices the charge they complain and get a refund and our subscription gets cancelled.
lucaspm98 (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

Hey sorry guys I haven't been checking here, I've been very busy. First of all, I am currently restocking so I have a backlog of orders to fill, please be patient. Also, a few of my codes went bad, either because they expired or were just bad in the first place. I'm working hard to fix everything and get it working again.  Smiley
lucaspm98 (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

I can stack the codes, right? I guess that the prices will rise in the few next years and so I could stack like 3 codes to be on the safe site for the next three years if I am not mistaken, right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes you can, they are normal gift codes!

Theres plenty of people who have  Cheesy

***Email from Netflix***

Please PM me your order. I had some codes that were invlaid, bad, and expired but I will make sure you get all good replacements. Sorry for the hassle.

I bought a code 2 days ago. paid with BTC and got NOTHING !

SCAM WARNING !
I have a large backlog of orders, please be patient and work with me. I haven't forgotten about you.
I bought my Netflix code on 24.1 and today it stopped working. Email from Netflix say:

"We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was disputed and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was denied to Netflix. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, this account has been cancelled.

We would be happy to have you as a customer. As a courtesy we will not ask for reimbursement for the service already used. However, we will be unable to honor the remainder of the Gift Subscription. You would be responsible for the monthly membership charges on your account."
And then the email has a guide on how to restart the membership but the discount is gone for good!
I'll get you a replacement, it may have been a bad code or expired.

All good things come to an end?
I hope not!  Cheesy
so are these all just getting charged back or what? 
i assume no discount netflix codes from any seller are safe Sad
No not at all, I apparently had one code expire or go bad but the other hundreds are/were fine

I assume they are using hacked Netflix accounts to buy gift subscriptions.  Once the real owner notices the charge they complain and get a refund and our subscription gets cancelled.
Nope, I don't believe you can even buy gift subscriptions with an account without entering the credit card information again.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

Just want to say that my account is indeed still working without any problems.

Obviously when "some codes" are canceled, it does make me wonder if your supplier or whatever is really legit. But it was a gamble from the start, I hope mine keeps working Tongue

jojofosho

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:47:08 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 07:26:56 AM by jojofosho

Wanted everyone to know that I have bought 4 Netflix subscriptions and 3 Hulu Plus subscriptions, and most of them worked first time without issue. I was extremely happy with my first couple purchases due to the fact the codes worked right away and none of my accounts have been cancelled (in use for 2 months now).

However, I am now running into some of the frustration everyone else is. First issue, and will hopefully be resolved for everyone to continue on their merry way. The 12 month netflix subscriptions are in fact back ordered. I would recommend to lucaspm and netflix4btc so turn off the 12 month netflix purchases until this is figured out (I would also not make another purchase until this issue is resolved, which goes for any potential buyers currently looking).

Second issue, I have recently purchased a 12 month Hulu plus subscription (past codes have worked no issues) and this code has been flagged as being redeemed already. I have emailed the contact email located at www.netflix4btc.com and will follow up with a PM to lucaspm.

When these issues have been resolved for me I will update everyone, but as of right now I would be extra cautious about making a purchase right now. (not trying to bring down the hard work and business of this venture, but would like to see everyone save face)

**EDIT** - I received a replacement hulu plus code that worked (within 24 hours) and am satisfied that it was taken care of in a timely manner. Thanks lucaspm and the netflix4btc team. (still awaiting a netflix code)
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:48:48 AM

So all 7 of your subscriptions are not working any more? Damn. How about when u used netflix for 2 months.. do u have to pay the 2 months back?

jojofosho

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:23:32 AM

So all 7 of your subscriptions are not working any more? Damn. How about when u used netflix for 2 months.. do u have to pay the 2 months back?

No, that isn't what I said. I mentioned the amount of subscriptions that I purchased and said that the ones that worked are all still working perfectly.

I did have two issues. One has since been resolved (I received another hulu plus code to replace the one that did not work, and this one is now working). The second is the fact that the netflix subscriptions are still on back order, and I do have faith that this will be resolved. However, I would be cautious on netflix orders until this is confirmed. 
ivor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:19:46 PM

I'll get you a replacement, it may have been a bad code or expired.
So when will I get the new code? I PM'd you last week.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:45:41 PM

been 2 hours since i ordered a 12 month netflix code and still nothing.

Wolfwazabi

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

Do you accept Paypal?
lostering

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:08:41 PM

Do you have any Pandora One code/account?
threedrules

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:24:26 AM

Tunlr has stopped it services so need another dns service 😞
Picpart

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:08:03 PM

Bought a Netflix and Hulu+ sub 2 weeks ago, last Friday Netflix stopped working.  I emailed Lucas. 

No answer to my emails to Lucas as yet.

Hulu is still working for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: