Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: THESE MARKETS  (Read 3117 times)
RHCwebhosting (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:40:52 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 09:55:18 PM by RHCwebhosting

Angry Angry Angry

You know that feeling? When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to? When you watch your bitcoins go down down down DOWN DOWN --No I never sell at a loss, these are only paper losses-- DOWN DOWN DOWN $800 $700 -- This has to go back up sometime right?!!-- DOWN DOWN $600 $500 AHRGh I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE finally you sell at 500 SELL AT 500 FINALLY GO ALL OUT and vow never to buy back until $200 or wherever the bottom is... and BOOM rocket back up to $700

FUCK

What do I do now, buy back? --- No I never buy back at a loss, that's the rule. -- And so watch it go back up up up up up UP UP UP finally can't take it anymore this thing is crazy going to the MOOOON I'm goign to miss the TRAIN and buy in BUY BUY BUY and BOOM splat it goes right back down wtf

I swear these markets are being manipulated there are whales that keylog me and the GRAND MANIPULATOR is out there watching my every move and making the market do exactly the opposite taking all my bitcoins and fiat and laughing in my face

i cant breath
rolanberry

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:48:05 PM

What's that Poke'mon's name again?  Slowsomething?
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:48:20 PM

When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to?
yep. know that

and even it you do the opposite of what you wanted to do,
scumbag market will opposite your opposite and eat you(r coins)

btw, i did not read further, that text hurts my eyes
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM

A 4 hour MACD really helps with this.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:49:51 PM

Angry Angry Angry

You know that feeling? When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to? When you watch your bitcoins go down down down DOWN DOWN --No I never sell at a loss, these are only paper losses-- DOWN DOWN DOWN $800 $700 -- This has to go back up sometime right?!!-- DOWN DOWN $600 $500 AHRGh I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE finally you sell at 500 SELL AT 500 FINALLY GO ALL OUT and vow never to buy back until $200 or wherever the bottom is... and BOOM rocket back up to $700

FUCK

What do I do now, buy back? --- No I never buy back at a loss, that's the rule. -- And so watch it go back up up up up up UP UP UP finally can't take it anymore this thing is crazy going to the MOOOON I'm goign to miss the TRAIN and buy in BUY BUY BUY and BOOM splat it goes right back down wtf

I swear these markets are being manipulated there are whales that keylog me and the GRAND MANIPULATOR is out there watching my every move and making the market do exactly the opposite taking all my bitcoins and fiat and laughing in my face

i cant breath

Yeah.

Hmmm.

I think buy & hold is probably better in your case.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
EuroTrash

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:04 PM

Second time I post this today. Been there before.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fXbqZxk67WU/TGlzRQTG56I/AAAAAAAAAFk/uhOhojB7TZw/s1600/TradingCyclePsychology.JPG

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:30 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

Yea feelings and trading bitcoin DONT GO TOGETHER!
you need to learn this strategy on bitcoin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN7vo0FeeaQ
and follow only by signals. Enjoy.

download Meta 4 from BTC-e
and apply this Indicator, and u can make couple bucks if you learn good.

RHCwebhosting (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:52 PM

Still holding fiat from selling at $500... wont buy for the next month. I bet now the market's going to go make all time high in 2 weeks just cause I'm out.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:01:30 PM

What time parameter do you use on the 4 hr? 7 and 21? 7 and 30?
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:03:04 PM

Never go full fiat.
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:07:01 PM

admit your mistake and go all in again,

all know it will go higher and reach new ATH's earlier or later.
TERA

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:09:38 PM

Whatever bitcoinwidom's default is. Do you find there are specific parameters that are most effective?
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:16:38 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

We've all been there Smiley

Be humble!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:21:14 PM

Whatever bitcoinwidom's default is. Do you find there are specific parameters that are most effective?

I know some people use the 7 and 21 to indicate corrections when they cross.  But I figured you were using the default (7 and 30) based on your posts.
Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:24:21 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

Thank you for the cheap coins and buying my overvalued ones. Love it.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
JustAnotherSheep

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:25:29 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath
Pigs get slaughtered.

Is it a bull? Is it a bear? No, it's just another sheep.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Grin I like it

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
2_Thumbs_Up

Activity: 323
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:45:56 PM

This is why you should make all decisions before you arrive in a specific situation. Take the current price and determine what action you should take if the market does specific things. What should you do if it crashes from here? What should you do if it rallies? At what points should you buy/sell? Make the decisions BEFORE you the action begins, and STICK to your plan. When the price jumps like it does now you won't be able to think straight and will make dumb decisions. People lose money when they deviate from their plan.
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:52:28 PM

mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:00:07 PM

Happened to me too, I sold 150 coins at 550 because I was late reacting to the China news. I wanted to sell at $700+ but I was slow getting my coins to the exchange.

Now I should have bought back in yesterday for a small profit but I waited and ended up buying back not long ago at just under $700. Almost a 22 cost loss.

I don't feel too horrible because last time I tried day trading I made 13 couns and 6 coins the time before that. I'm just about even now.
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:10:22 PM

BTC = overbought, china is out.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:11:48 PM

I bought at 485 yesterday, then sold at 550 - I noticed a lot of dumps in the the top 500s.

Annoying to find the price had gone past 600 and was rising when I woke up - So Bought back in, around 675 at the time it looked like it would keep going.

So I expect a crash tonight!  Sad

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:12:45 PM

I thought prices were starting to go back up

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:39:01 PM

A good plan is to do the complete opposite of what your emotions are telling you. Also, ignore the price, it's meaningless, just always sell higher than you bought, and buy lower than you sold. If that means you have to wait a six months, so what? People have panic sold at $5, $50 and now $500 dollars, it was always dumb. They will probably panic sell at $5000 someday. Some geniuses see it coming early and sell out at the start to buy back in. I think you may have noticed that you are not one of these geniuses, so just buy some bitcoins and forget about them for a year.

GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:43:21 PM

"A good plan is to do the complete opposite of what your emotions are telling you. "

Actually, I've tested this theory. There's no correlation.
Sometimes emotions are right, sometimes emotions are wrong.
Sometimes logic is right, sometimes logic is wrong.

(when predicting the future)

Be humble!
TERA

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:43:57 PM

This is why you should make all decisions before you arrive in a specific situation. Take the current price and determine what action you should take if the market does specific things. What should you do if it crashes from here? What should you do if it rallies? At what points should you buy/sell? Make the decisions BEFORE you the action begins, and STICK to your plan. When the price jumps like it does now you won't be able to think straight and will make dumb decisions. People lose money when they deviate from their plan.
The only problem with this what to do, after you make price-based plans, if new information enters the market or a change in fundamentals occurs.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 11:48:15 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

the trick is to make up your mind how much a BTC is worth to you, sell it for more, and not care about the prices afterward, its Crazy to think you'll ever call the tops and bottom correctly, but generally your not to far off, and bitcoin is highly volatile, so you will more then likely get to break even on any trade if you can wait long enough.

don't panic, stick to your trades, and if a trade goes really really wrong, just double down to improve your avg price.

bitcoin is highly volatile, stop thinking it only ever goes up, or that it will crash to pennies before it bounces back, thats crazy talk.

pbody

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:50:14 PM

I thought prices were starting to go back up

Don't fall into the Bull trap.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RHCwebhosting (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:59:52 PM

This price rise is killing me, I'm sitting on this pile of worthless fiat while the bitcoin train's leaving

but I refuse to buy any higher than $400... however long I have to wait
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:01:30 AM

This price rise is killing me, I'm sitting on this pile of worthless fiat while the bitcoin train's leaving

we may not see $400 here, but i would be patient and not buy in now
bitleif

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:18:04 AM

(I'm a crappy trader too - and slowly learning my lesson)
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:31:46 AM

btc just needs one more bad news to get back to 455
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:32:48 AM

btc just needs one more bad news to get back to 455
i dont think news matters much when we have an established trend. but im sure it would accelerate things.
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:12:05 AM

I bought at 485 yesterday, then sold at 550 - I noticed a lot of dumps in the the top 500s.

Annoying to find the price had gone past 600 and was rising when I woke up - So Bought back in, around 675 at the time it looked like it would keep going.

So I expect a crash tonight!  Sad

Crash??

outofservice

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:15:06 AM

When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to?
yep. know that

and even it you do the opposite of what you wanted to do,
scumbag market will opposite your opposite and eat you(r coins)

btw, i did not read further, that text hurts my eyes

+1  that's funny!
aneki

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:30:36 AM

There's a reason people keep screaming "ALL HODL" in a troll-way. It actually has some sense behind the words. For some of us that has seen the highs and lows from 2010-2011, know that history repeats itself, over and over again. Until when? Can't say. But for now, it'll go on. Hodling has been a winning strategy from day 1.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:45:04 AM

Bye then Smiley

i am satoshi
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:01:36 AM

GF at lesbian bar can't be wrong. You should HODL no matter what
alexeft
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:14:39 AM

There's a reason people keep screaming "ALL HODL" in a troll-way. It actually has some sense behind the words. For some of us that has seen the highs and lows from 2010-2011, know that history repeats itself, over and over again. Until when? Can't say. But for now, it'll go on. Hodling has been a winning strategy from day 1.

What could be more insane and dangerous than shorting an asset that appreciates by ~9500% in a year?Huh

People want to have fun but they shouldn't cry out when they get burned!!!!
Accidents by profession are not acceptable (at least by me).
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:17:43 PM

alexeft
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:24:41 PM

Nope!
jake23l

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:08:24 PM

My strategy has been to hodl.  When the price drops to a level I like, I buy.  That's it, no trying to time the market, no TA, no stress.  It has worked pretty well.
EuroTrash

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:43:12 PM

Ambitious target you set there. Way too ambitious, I believe. Time will tell.
How about a compromise? Like you seem pretty confident that we are going down. Then you at least guess a range for your bottom as opposed to a single number. And spread your buy orders in that range. So in your worst case scenario at least you end up hodling SOME coins. As opposed to seeing the train come closer and go away again.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: