Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THESE MARKETS  (Read 3117 times)
RHCwebhosting (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:40:52 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 09:55:18 PM by RHCwebhosting

Angry Angry Angry

You know that feeling? When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to? When you watch your bitcoins go down down down DOWN DOWN --No I never sell at a loss, these are only paper losses-- DOWN DOWN DOWN $800 $700 -- This has to go back up sometime right?!!-- DOWN DOWN $600 $500 AHRGh I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE finally you sell at 500 SELL AT 500 FINALLY GO ALL OUT and vow never to buy back until $200 or wherever the bottom is... and BOOM rocket back up to $700

FUCK

What do I do now, buy back? --- No I never buy back at a loss, that's the rule. -- And so watch it go back up up up up up UP UP UP finally can't take it anymore this thing is crazy going to the MOOOON I'm goign to miss the TRAIN and buy in BUY BUY BUY and BOOM splat it goes right back down wtf

I swear these markets are being manipulated there are whales that keylog me and the GRAND MANIPULATOR is out there watching my every move and making the market do exactly the opposite taking all my bitcoins and fiat and laughing in my face

i cant breath
rolanberry

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:48:05 PM

What's that Poke'mon's name again?  Slowsomething?
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:48:20 PM

When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to?
yep. know that

and even it you do the opposite of what you wanted to do,
scumbag market will opposite your opposite and eat you(r coins)

btw, i did not read further, that text hurts my eyes
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM

A 4 hour MACD really helps with this.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:49:51 PM

Angry Angry Angry

You know that feeling? When the market knows what you're doing and does exactly the opposite of what you want it to? When you watch your bitcoins go down down down DOWN DOWN --No I never sell at a loss, these are only paper losses-- DOWN DOWN DOWN $800 $700 -- This has to go back up sometime right?!!-- DOWN DOWN $600 $500 AHRGh I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE finally you sell at 500 SELL AT 500 FINALLY GO ALL OUT and vow never to buy back until $200 or wherever the bottom is... and BOOM rocket back up to $700

FUCK

What do I do now, buy back? --- No I never buy back at a loss, that's the rule. -- And so watch it go back up up up up up UP UP UP finally can't take it anymore this thing is crazy going to the MOOOON I'm goign to miss the TRAIN and buy in BUY BUY BUY and BOOM splat it goes right back down wtf

I swear these markets are being manipulated there are whales that keylog me and the GRAND MANIPULATOR is out there watching my every move and making the market do exactly the opposite taking all my bitcoins and fiat and laughing in my face

i cant breath

Yeah.

Hmmm.

I think buy & hold is probably better in your case.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
EuroTrash

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:04 PM

Second time I post this today. Been there before.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fXbqZxk67WU/TGlzRQTG56I/AAAAAAAAAFk/uhOhojB7TZw/s1600/TradingCyclePsychology.JPG

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:30 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

Yea feelings and trading bitcoin DONT GO TOGETHER!
you need to learn this strategy on bitcoin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN7vo0FeeaQ
and follow only by signals. Enjoy.

download Meta 4 from BTC-e
and apply this Indicator, and u can make couple bucks if you learn good.

RHCwebhosting (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:00:52 PM

Still holding fiat from selling at $500... wont buy for the next month. I bet now the market's going to go make all time high in 2 weeks just cause I'm out.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:01:30 PM

What time parameter do you use on the 4 hr? 7 and 21? 7 and 30?
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:03:04 PM

Never go full fiat.
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:07:01 PM

admit your mistake and go all in again,

all know it will go higher and reach new ATH's earlier or later.
TERA

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:09:38 PM

Whatever bitcoinwidom's default is. Do you find there are specific parameters that are most effective?
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:16:38 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

We've all been there Smiley

Be humble!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:21:14 PM

Whatever bitcoinwidom's default is. Do you find there are specific parameters that are most effective?

I know some people use the 7 and 21 to indicate corrections when they cross.  But I figured you were using the default (7 and 30) based on your posts.
Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:24:21 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath

Thank you for the cheap coins and buying my overvalued ones. Love it.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
JustAnotherSheep

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:25:29 PM

Angry Angry Angry

FUCK

i cant breath
Pigs get slaughtered.

Is it a bull? Is it a bear? No, it's just another sheep.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Grin I like it

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
2_Thumbs_Up

Activity: 323
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:45:56 PM

This is why you should make all decisions before you arrive in a specific situation. Take the current price and determine what action you should take if the market does specific things. What should you do if it crashes from here? What should you do if it rallies? At what points should you buy/sell? Make the decisions BEFORE you the action begins, and STICK to your plan. When the price jumps like it does now you won't be able to think straight and will make dumb decisions. People lose money when they deviate from their plan.
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:52:28 PM

mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:00:07 PM

Happened to me too, I sold 150 coins at 550 because I was late reacting to the China news. I wanted to sell at $700+ but I was slow getting my coins to the exchange.

Now I should have bought back in yesterday for a small profit but I waited and ended up buying back not long ago at just under $700. Almost a 22 cost loss.

I don't feel too horrible because last time I tried day trading I made 13 couns and 6 coins the time before that. I'm just about even now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: