Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE: The biggest pump and dump  (Read 4388 times)
number37 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:06:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 10:29:26 PM by number37

This is really the greatest pump and dump I've seen since the Bitcoin boom from the beginning of the year.

A mediocre coin, mostly copied and pasted, with some parameters and other changes, with different ideas copied from other existing coins, and launched at the time where there are 200+ alt coins already launched, can achieve where it is today for DOGE, is really amazing. I really admire the talents of the DOGE owner, really, not in any negative way. Grin

It is overvalued probably by around 100 times now, and hype is continuing. This is a wonderful example of pump (and dump - which will come soon), and I am watching with great interests how long the pump will last, and how and when the dump will come.

Man, we are in a great time to watch a wonderful real-life movie!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:12:16 PM

people need to smile from time to time, i feel bitcoin is too serious, dogecoin is the perfect way to do it

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:16:08 PM

Yes I agree, although I am mining and selling right now as fast as I can Wink  there is nothing special about it except some kind of weird (no offense, I'm weird too) supporters.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:17:08 PM

Yes I agree, although I am mining and selling right now as fast as I can Wink  there is nothing special about it except some kind of weird (no offense, I'm weird too) supporters.
haha Cheesy
number37 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:22:54 PM

Absolutely, the pump-and-dumps are big opportunities for us to make money, as long as we know what we are doing. It is risky but can be very profitable, if we ride on the correct wave. Smiley
novaspyder

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:23:36 PM

This is really the greatest pump and dump I've been seeing since the Bitcoin boom from the beginning of the year.

A mediocre coin, mostly copied and pasted, with some parameters and other changes, with different ideas copied from other existing coins, and launched at the time where there are 200+ alt coins already launched, can achieve where it is today for DOGE, is really amazing. I really admire the talents of the DOGE owner, really, not in any negative way. Grin

It is overvalued probably by around 100 times now, and hype is continuing. This is a wonderful example of pump (and dump - which will come soon), and I am watching with great interests how long the pump will last, and how and when the dump will come.

Ruh Roh...

Somebody's mad they missed out on the first two weeks.  Don't despair though, we much loving shibes will still welcome you so you can still have the opportunity to get in on the action.  
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:25:10 PM

so like every other coin then.
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:27:23 PM

This is really the greatest pump and dump I've been seeing since the Bitcoin boom from the beginning of the year.

Be happy you didnt see the first tades on cryptsy yesterday LOL Doge BTC 1:1  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:29:11 PM

another butthurt person due to the fact that doge has take the fame from their real shit/scam coins

keep auto selling more cheap doge for those of us that will ride this till the end and make doge a currency

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:30:45 PM

Doge is the epitome of pump that comes in a meme package, super smart marketing and determined to rise to unknown heights. It was meant as a joke and it turned out as the most widely spread altcoin in the shortest time possible. A true achievement! What other coin has that many enthusiasts behind it? Some will win and some will lose with this little (to some annoying) doge that took off so unexpectedly.
number37 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:31:37 PM

Be happy you didnt see the first tades on cryptsy yesterday LOL Doge BTC 1:1  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a nice scenario of the movie, someone was laughing, and someone called himself stupid Grin Grin
number37 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:35:37 PM

I disregard some haters here, because it not worth to reply them.

We've been seeing this kind of pump and dumps many places and many times. The hype on gold stocks (anyone remember Bre-X?), the .com stocks, etc. Comparing to these, the DOGE is a small dog, but we know what is there and what will happen, lol Grin
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:36:51 PM

The dump will come if we ever reach 0.00001 point.
number37 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:43:03 PM

The dump will come if we ever reach 0.00001 point.
maybe, if it reaches there. Of course let's remember there is a theory called "Greater Fool Theory" Grin
Luceat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:47:02 PM

Well I like dogecoins, it's massively overvalued at the moment though. If we assume that they mine 300 000 000 Dogecoins a day (just a wild guess) then there have to flow about 300 000 dollar into dogecoin everyday. So the price will crash probably in 1-2 days, I will be ready to sell high and buy low anyway.
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:54:48 PM

old men ranting, not wanting to realize that bitcoin is too boring and too gay for the needs of a modern economy. doge to da moon! ron paul 2012!

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:55:16 PM

I think the key difference is how fast this coin got some infrastructure.  Dooglus put up Doge-Dice very quickly, faucets everywhere, and a ton of giveaways and pools.  It was on an exchange, abet not a very great one, from almost its inception.  That kind of stuff matters.  

Would I buy it, no, 100 billion is a shit ton of coins, but it does have the real advantage of not taking itself seriously, that plus the rapid development of infrastructure is unique among the 200 alt coins out there.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:56:36 PM

Surely any coin "devs" pump their own stuff, but the "dump" part it's because miners are dumping it at whatever price...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:00:13 PM

interesting, time will tell
gamma-sequence

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:55:06 PM

This is really the greatest pump and dump I've seen since the Bitcoin boom from the beginning of the year.

this makes sense...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: