Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medium for bounties  (Read 195 times)
Byzantium101 (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Hi, I would like to know the views of people that use Medium for bounty. Do campaigns ask for a number of followers or you can just start? What are the basics? Can profit be made? Thanks for your kind advice.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Hi, I would like to know the views of people that use Medium for bounty. Do campaigns ask for a number of followers or you can just start? What are the basics? Can profit be made? Thanks for your kind advice.

That totally depends on the Bounty Campaign. Just read the rules and you'll see what is needed and/or allowed. Sometimes you need to meet certain criteria for blog/medium/steemit submissions, sometimes you don't. Do you have a specific campaign in mind?
Grandjosh

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

genuine bounties are very good source of income. Mark the word "genuine". Good icos do bounties that you can participate and earn good tokens. Your number of followers matter. Most Twitter bounties require 1,000-2,000followers verified by twitter audit.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

genuine bounties are very good source of income. Mark the word "genuine". Good icos do bounties that you can participate and earn good tokens. Your number of followers matter. Most Twitter bounties require 1,000-2,000followers verified by twitter audit.
Where did he asked about Twitter followers? He is asking, how much Medium followers he need to participate in bounty campaigns. Please read more carefully before replying.

OP, I think it depends on campaign that you want to join. Before joining campaign just read their rules and requirements. If you can't find info that you neeed l, then you can try ask bounty manager about it.

trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

There are some bounties that use medium for bounty, usually number of followers is required for content or article campaign. But there are some bounties who use medium just to follow the official medium of developer, if this kind usually just to be requested to follow and claps for their articles issued. For this kind of campaign, you just start to follow and claps. The benefits for developer is follower and claps number will promote their articles into top articles to be shown by medium for other medium members.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

Are there some bounties for only newbies like me?

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
berkcelik16

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Are there some bounties for only newbies like me?
You became junior member Smiley. Good luck on your cryto carrier. Now you can join signature campaigns and the other ones.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

You can use the medium to participate in the content creation campaign, the more folow the better, but the quality of your posts is important, if you write a quality review on the ICO, the profit you will earn Great, because the bonus for the content creation campaign is huge, 20-30% of the total bonus
Byzantium101 (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

That totally depends on the Bounty Campaign. Just read the rules and you'll see what is needed and/or allowed. Sometimes you need to meet certain criteria for blog/medium/steemit submissions, sometimes you don't. Do you have a specific campaign in mind?

Thanks, no, I am just wondering if it would take a long time to develop an audience. I feel I can provide good comments (I am new in the forum, but not in cryptos and internet in general) and articles for ICOs, I just don´t know if I would need to be working for a year before seeing results.

I will do as you say and do my research, but first I wanted to ask.

Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

Medium bounty campaign is not allowed by all the bounty campaigns. Number of followers and the numbers of tokens which you gain depend on the bounty campaign rules.

lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

it depends on the company's bounty. If there is a section for articles, on a medium it is convenient to write articles for which you are not badly paid! Or just subscribe and clap, but not much is paid for it!
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Some of them yes some not, i see bounty with medium is just for claping post, not more but sometimes you should share it on your medium. Like other people said on top read the Bounty Manager said about the rules and follow that step by step and you will earn the tokens.

Jeff333

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

If you need followers, you can buy them, followers exchange.
profit is normal, but of course if you write quality articles.
Syka

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

i found this for bounty newbies. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627429 chek it out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: