Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog Article Bounty and Pirated  (Read 109 times)
N-gen (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I've never participated in a bounty campaign blog, because I'm not talented in writing articles and such, but I'm very concerned if I see some bounty campaign blogs that are rampant. A lot of people who are not talented in writing, instantly become impromptu writers. That's because the suppliers are given by the developers to these writers, more than for other bounty campaign. But the most severe of it all is, the existence of pirated writers who only copy the existing links, in order to benefit from the actual writers who have taken pains in making the article.

I found a lot of actors copy paste the link, even it is not just in bounty articles, but we focus on bounty articles, this is very annoying, even those caught in copy paste the link remains in pay. Do they really check the incoming article. Some bounty managers even just see it. I feel sorry for those who have tried to write articles even though they are not talented but they have worked hard. I hope the bounty managers are more thorough, and the bounty hunters who participate in bounty articles please check your articles on the spreadsheet regularly so no more cheats.

1 more thing, article writing has strong legal force, if it happens copy paste, or action of copyright piracy, and you have enough evidence. Please report it to the police
Because that action includes copyright theft, you can sue them for their actions
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Honestly speaking i feel that the managers dont take time to read through because i wrote original and creative blogs/articles and it was rejected several times whereas others will copy and paste and earn the highest stakes and pay. my concern is that originality and talents is not appreciated. Though I prefer writing than doing twitter and Facebook or any other social media bounty because i feel they are more tedious.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

I've never participated in a bounty campaign blog, because I'm not talented in writing articles and such, but I'm very concerned if I see some bounty campaign blogs that are rampant. A lot of people who are not talented in writing, instantly become impromptu writers. That's because the suppliers are given by the developers to these writers, more than for other bounty campaign. But the most severe of it all is, the existence of pirated writers who only copy the existing links, in order to benefit from the actual writers who have taken pains in making the article.

I found a lot of actors copy paste the link, even it is not just in bounty articles, but we focus on bounty articles, this is very annoying, even those caught in copy paste the link remains in pay. Do they really check the incoming article. Some bounty managers even just see it. I feel sorry for those who have tried to write articles even though they are not talented but they have worked hard. I hope the bounty managers are more thorough, and the bounty hunters who participate in bounty articles please check your articles on the spreadsheet regularly so no more cheats.

1 more thing, article writing has strong legal force, if it happens copy paste, or action of copyright piracy, and you have enough evidence. Please report it to the police
Because that action includes copyright theft, you can sue them for their actions

You don't have to be good at writing. Simply start and start doing bounties if you want to do them. Overtime you will get better. Managers should look into further who wrote what and base tokens around that. I know that some bounties out there will give you stakes depending on the type of article you have written. I guess that they also could get away with it because of the fact that they at least potentially advertised particular ICO to potential buyers. Who knows, but yes you could report it if you want to, nobody is stopping you nor us. But honestly I don't find it fun to look for articles to find who is doing copy and paste.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

This is really very important. I can't imagine someone working so hard to ensure that he does his work properly and another person coming from no where to rip the fellow off the dividend of his labour. That is not fair and i do not attest to that. It happens in other campaigns too. This just have to stop.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Honestly speaking i feel that the managers dont take time to read through because i wrote original and creative blogs/articles and it was rejected several times whereas others will copy and paste and earn the highest stakes and pay. my concern is that originality and talents is not appreciated. Though I prefer writing than doing twitter and Facebook or any other social media bounty because i feel they are more tedious.
In my opinion managers don't must read this but they can check that article in many programms. Like it - https://copyscape.com
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:57 PM

many managers are watching this carefully! So I think we should not worry about it! And you my friend can easily write articles, because even now you wrote an article, just different themes) I think you will succeed
N-gen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

If the bounty manager does not read the incoming article, how can he determine which articles are really good or just copy paste. Is it good or not an article is judged by the length of the article?
N-gen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

In my opinion managers don't must read this but they can check that article in many programms. Like it - https://copyscape.com
Copyscape It's nice, but they only specify that the original article or just copy paste, to determine whether or not a good article of course we still have to read it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: