Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost all my mined DogeCoins  (Read 1708 times)
Aphoticus (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:37:37 PM

I was using the pool doge.scryptpools.com and it went down, when it came back up I noticed all my coins were gone (only ~2100, but still) and the payment address was different from my own (under transactions the address was DM69fU9n...Pd2dHRka whereas mine is DBXHaD5C9AhRvhzr8rzxzpqytXMuGnhpyk). I never tried to cash out my coins at any point. I changed all my passwords already but I won't be using that pool anymore.

Has this happened to anyone else? I would post this in the doge.scryptpools.com forum but I'm still a newbie Sad

Make sure you check your address before attempting to withdraw any coins!
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:23:35 AM

My friend told me that he lost about 60000 dogecoins.. in his wallet was a transaction in and out, at the same moment

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
theminingcanary

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:45:40 AM

Kaligulax,

How did the transaction occur? Was he using an exchange like cryptsy for this? I've been hearing all day about the cryptsy horror stories people have been experiencing. Loss of coins and a negative balance do not seem to be uncommon. If that was the case he may want to jump onto cryptsy_support on freenode and bug pr9me or another staff member.

Hope this helps.
LitecoinRates

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 08:42:33 AM

I always extract any coins to a local offline wallet and then back that up. Don't leave your coins sitting in online wallets unless you are about to trade them.
readerrr

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:47:37 AM

So i have a problem with doge wallet.
Guys I have two transactions stuck with 0/3 confirmations for two days.
One with 6.6 doge to some stranger.
And second one with 35000 doges to exchange. And they just stuck there in history.
35k went to same address I Used before and it worked fine. But this one stucked.
What do?
How I move it? In my knowledge I can't cancel it.
Is anyone experienced this kind of magic? Huh
coinbubble

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:48:17 AM

im mining doge coins too.  doge.scryptpools.com always many of errors like that ? I've been trying with fast-pool but this one turn off many times.

Do you recommend any pool for doge coin in particular?

Thanks for the info
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:28:02 PM

Kaligulax,

How did the transaction occur? Was he using an exchange like cryptsy for this? I've been hearing all day about the cryptsy horror stories people have been experiencing. Loss of coins and a negative balance do not seem to be uncommon. If that was the case he may want to jump onto cryptsy_support on freenode and bug pr9me or another staff member.

Hope this helps.

I do not know exactly. I could not talk to him! He say me just that his Dogis has gone...
I'll tell him what you wrote!

Thank you!

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:30:59 PM

Yes Aphoticus, this is happened at some people on this website.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:37:51 PM

So i have a problem with doge wallet.
Guys I have two transactions stuck with 0/3 confirmations for two days.
One with 6.6 doge to some stranger.
And second one with 35000 doges to exchange. And they just stuck there in history.
35k went to same address I Used before and it worked fine. But this one stucked.
What do?
How I move it? In my knowledge I can't cancel it.
Is anyone experienced this kind of magic? Huh

First try launching with "-rescan" and if that does not work delete everything from %appdata/roaming/dogecoin except for your dogecoin.conf and wallet.dat files and then re-launch.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:18:36 PM

I lost my Doges in http://dogepool.pw/ ...so sad..  Embarrassed  what happen with Doges pools?
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:29:13 PM

I lost my Doges in http://dogepool.pw/ ...so sad..  Embarrassed  what happen with Doges pools?

Other coin owners and people that missed the train are butthurt and ddosed them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: