News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you guys thoughts on Bitcoin NG
BItcoin NG promising future
BNG

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin NG thoughts.. seems promising  (Read 78 times)
BaddieMD (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Been following this coin. Seems very interesting. The BitcoinNG team seems very competent. It attempts to solve many
Of the problems facing BTC today. Maybe some of its characteristics can take BTC to the next level. What you guys think.
I will participate in this ICO.. bitcoin NG seems it will challenge BCH for 2nd spot.  initial listing of BCH
was almost 900$!

What you guys think

MA
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Been following this coin. Seems very interesting. The BitcoinNG team seems very competent. It attempts to solve many
Of the problems facing BTC today. Maybe some of its characteristics can take BTC to the next level. What you guys think.
I will participate in this ICO.. bitcoin NG seems it will challenge BCH for 2nd spot.  initial listing of BCH
was almost 900$!

What you guys think

MA
Another Bitcoin clone be like? Yet this is not a forked one but having the goals on making a better coin compared to bitcoin itself. There are lots of attempt being made out on most coins in the market which do always target out on fulfilling on the flaws where bitcoin cant able to deliver.It might be outdated but still it do have the popularity where people do still trust this coin. We can clearly saw into its dominance into the entire market. Googling that Bitcoin-NG turns out that this project is already existed on year 2015? Is this accurate?

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

was almost 900$!

What you guys think

MA
I think that they have no perspective, as in most forks, bitocin. BitcoinCash grew due to the name of its creator and all other forks are unnecessary coins.

BaddieMD (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

From what I read, it was launched in 2015, white paper and all,and it has been an ongoing process.  And after they had done research and implemented certain protocols, The ICO was officially launched. I don’t believe bitcoin NG is a scam.. they could have easily launched way back then.. because they had a lot of ideas and a lot of followers.  After doing some research, I believe their goal is to make their radical ideas a reality above all..which they have done for the most part....(maybe launching a platform)...and I think they would share the technology with BTC in the future ...just as it has when it transformed wave to Wave-NG, a faster more reliable version.  I’ll
Invest 1ETH.. I’ll get 3000 bitcoin NG token... and maybe it follows BCH path .. since it seems better.. Maybe it’s initial listing will be 900$.😂😝 it has a huge crowd following
BaddieMD (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I don’t believe BCH grew because of having a common name “Bitcoin” with BTC. If this was the case bitcoin gold, and bitcoin private and even.. bitcoin diamond would have all be somewhat successful instead of being shit coins at best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: