Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Difficulty Tracker  (Read 132 times)
fyoung55 (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Hey everyone,
I made a difficulty estimator/tracker/predictor app for android.  It's in the google play store right now and it's called "Litecoin Difficulty Tracker".  It's my first run at making an app, so be kind....  If you can, give it a try and send me any feedback on what you'd like to see added changed.   

Thanks,
Fred
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Hi fyoung55, I have searched for your application in Google Play but there is no such app in the store.
But talking in general - I don't see the necessity to make application just for tracking difficulty of only one coin. There are many web resources that can show you these statistics. Maybe it would be better if you make it more functional?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
fyoung55 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Thanks for the feedback.  I think its setup to be only available in the US.  Like I said, it's my first crack at making an app, and there were a lot of options.
There are a lot of websites, but I believe all of them project based on current network hashrate.  In the scrypt world, the hashrate can swing by literally 50 to 100% which makes the prediction very inaccurate.  I'll look into other coins, but it may take a bit of time.  Again, thanks for replying!
fyoung55 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

I opened the app to worldwide distribution.  The times are based on the east coast, USA.  But now anyone can give it a spin and see what they think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: