Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:13:58 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello World  (Read 434 times)
Vexor (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:33:31 AM

I've been into cryptocurrincies ever since I saw Bitcoin spike to $100. I love the project and I hope to see it on a even bigger scale.
I know Bitcoin is still too unstable to buy ordinary things, Example: Buying groceries one day and all of sudden BTC crashes as your about to pay the cashier, ouch.
But it is perfect for anything big or a simple anonymous (If done right) trade.

Overall, I'm sick of being a lurker and I want to contribute to the community for a change. Hiding in a corner and learning everything about BTC won't help it grow.
I hope to be a great part of the community and hope to see some alt-coins rise to BTC's level.

Thanks for reading and I would appreciate any comments.

For anyone wondering I use my gaming PC to mine. I have one 7950 HIS IceQ and it runs around 500k/H to 650 on a good day.
I try to only mine up to 12hrs a day because I don't want my graphics card to die early. And ofcourse I want to game once in a while  Roll Eyes
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 09:39:33 AM

Welcome

qwertyGuy

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:45:50 AM

I know Bitcoin is still too unstable to buy ordinary things, Example: Buying groceries one day and all of sudden BTC crashes as your about to pay the cashier, ouch.

1 Bitcoin today = 1 Bitcoin tommorow. If you have commerce with all supply chains in Bitcoin, the grocery Bitcoin prices can stay the same
deandude

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:48:34 AM

I remember one day I was shopping online and the price of a bitcoin was under $100, but I had no idea what it was, so of course I didn't buy it and now I am kicking myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: