Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Question.  (Read 540 times)
zephyr611 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:43:23 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this cryptocurrency mining and I've got a few questions.

I started mining with an Nvidia 760GTX (Lol) and was getting around 164 KH/s, I joined a pool and got everything working fine, The pool displayed all of my worker stats correctly and was only able to mine small amounts of coins, but it still worked.

Recently I upgraded to a 290x and my system is telling me I'm getting around 830 KH/s (I haven't optimized yet), but when I login to my pool's website, it either shows the worker offline, or at around 14KH/s, and even then, my yields are about 1/10th of what they were when I was using the 760GTX.  Honestly, it's dogecoins, so I'm not too concerned, but I'd just like to know that my resources are being put to good use.

Thanks a bunch
Kenshi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:54:56 AM

Pool don't know your real hashrate. He calculates hashrate from shares you submit. Share rate depends from your luck, but if you will mine for a long time on the pool, you will see hashrate almost same as your real hashrate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: