Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for hemp  (Read 3474 times)
Hoffman (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:11:20 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 06:13:33 AM by Hoffman

Hemp oil has been used as a safe compound suitable for many medical applications throughout history.  It is non-psychoactive (doesn't get you high) and is legal in all fifty states.  It has been found beneficial for a variety of conditions including cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's, autism, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, epilepsy and used for it's pain relieving, antibacterial, and neuro-protective properties to name a few.

It has been found to inhibit cell growth in cancerous cells.  I'm not claiming it to be a cure but many anecdotal reports have demonstrated so.

Perhaps the best part about this natural medicine, aside from it's wide scope of uses, is that nobody has died from adverse drug reactions or toxicity - it is a much safer option when pressed against today's pharmaceuticals, responsible for over a hundred thousand deaths each year.

I am interested in manufacturing consumable products with decarboxylated oil rich in cannabidiol including tincture, salve and supplements.

I am also interested in researching blends of hemp oil with other extracted oils from plants which have been found therapeutic.

To get to the terms of the loan, I'm seeking $2200-$4000 for the oil, depending on quantity.  I will spend my resources for the packaging, production and marketing of the product.

I will be making a dedicated effort to spread this medicine locally as well as online.

Since I am not doing this to become rich, rather to spread a safe, effective medicine, I am willing to share large portions of profit as interest, as long as we make enough for the next batch.

Message me for finer details about the brand, product and numbers.

And yes, we will accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:43:58 AM

Do you have anything to offer as collateral?
Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:58:57 PM

I have some coins and a mining rig that is in use I could offer as collateral.  The coins should cover the amount of the loan though.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 01:22:49 AM

I have some coins and a mining rig that is in use I could offer as collateral.  The coins should cover the amount of the loan though.

I can do this, what and how many coins are you willing to provide as collateral?
PM me.
Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:42:08 PM

Thank god.  Just found out a friend's friend's grandma has terminal cancer and I want to get this to her as there is still hope.  If cannabis oil could cure terminal brain cancer of a three year old, Cash Hyde, I do not see why it couldn't help her.
PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:47:05 AM

I can provide this loan for 1 BTC as collateral at 2% interest for 6 months.

I will be able to western union/moneygram you the amount you need or send it to your PayPal.

PM me.
Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:13:41 PM

Still open for a loan for this since Mr. Pump and dump seemed to want to make a quick buck off me.
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:06:06 PM

Still open for a loan for this since Mr. Pump and dump seemed to want to make a quick buck off me.

A polite way of saying he's a scammer Smiley
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:10:32 AM

Hemp oil has been used as a safe compound suitable for many medical applications throughout history.

There are no known medical conditions for which hemp is used as an "application".

It has been found beneficial for a variety of conditions including cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's, autism, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, epilepsy and used for it's pain relieving, antibacterial, and neuro-protective properties to name a few.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.  There is ZERO truth to the above statement.

It has been found to inhibit cell growth in cancerous cells.  

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.  There is ZERO truth to the above statement.

I'm not claiming it to be a cure but many anecdotal reports have demonstrated so.

That's good because making such a claim could land you in jail.

Perhaps the best part about this natural medicine, aside from it's wide scope of uses,

Hemp oil is NOT medicine in any world.

is that nobody has died from adverse drug reactions or toxicity - it is a much safer option when pressed against today's pharmaceuticals, responsible for over a hundred thousand deaths each year.

Hemp oil is PERFECTLY safe.  But it is not medicine.

I am interested in manufacturing consumable products with decarboxylated oil rich in cannabidiol including tincture, salve and supplements.

Okidoke, now we're off in lala land.  Do you happen to own a license to make marijuana extracts?  That will be required to do what you are proposing.

I am also interested in researching blends of hemp oil with other extracted oils from plants which have been found therapeutic.

Therapeutic is not equal to medicine.  You now want to mix this plant with others?  Are you a witch doctor?  I'm certain you are not a chemist.

To get to the terms of the loan, I'm seeking $2200-$4000 for the oil, depending on quantity.  I will spend my resources for the packaging, production and marketing of the product.

Big big red flag here.... you want to produce?  So you intend to grow hemp in the USA?  That is ILLEGAL.  There is no state I know of that has a law that allows the production of Hemp within the USA.  Did you do any research before suggesting this?

I will be making a dedicated effort to spread this medicine locally as well as online.

Um, it's still not medicine.

Since I am not doing this to become rich, rather to spread a safe, effective medicine, I am willing to share large portions of profit as interest, as long as we make enough for the next batch.

ATTENTION COMMUNITY: INVESTING IN AN ILLEGAL HEMP GROW IS THE SAME AS ILLEGALLY GROWING HEMP.  INVESTING IN THIS "loan" IS PRIMA FACIA EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.

Sorry, OP, I am a big big fan of marijuana both medical and recreational but asking people to join you in committing a crime is absurd.

Viceroy

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:14:29 AM

Thank god.  Just found out a friend's friend's grandma has terminal cancer and I want to get this to her as there is still hope.  If cannabis oil could cure terminal brain cancer of a three year old, Cash Hyde, I do not see why it couldn't help her.

Dude you are dangerous.  Cancer has not been CURED in anyone by use of cannabis and certainly not HEMP.  The study in Spain was about THC, something not found in the HEMP plant. 

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/brain-cancer/news/20090401/marijuana-chemical-may-fight-brain-cancer

See how they said "may".  That something "may" do something is completely different from saying "this will do that". 

Please try to be more responsible in future posts.

Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:05:44 PM

Have you actually done any research on the matter?  THC is medicinal but CBD has many more medicinal properties.  CBD is often found in very small amounts in today's marijuana.  High CBD cannabis low in THC is available at many dispensaries for those that seek medicinal effects without the stoning effect THC provides.

Enlighten yourself:

http://peer.ccsd.cnrs.fr/docs/00/56/06/84/PDF/PEER_stage2_10.1016%252Fj.bcp.2009.11.007.pdf
http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/10/7/1161.full
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0969996113001939
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16698671
http://content.onlinejacc.org/article.aspx?articleid=1143993
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2189818/?tool=pmcentrez
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/314/2/780.short
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC20965/?tool=pmcentrez

Synthetically synthesized cannabinoids, Sativex, is an approved medication to treat MS, neuropathic pain and spasticity.  Why wouldn't the natural compound be just as effective?

Hasn't been used throughout history as medicine?  Think again!

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.timeline.php?timelineID=000026#2900-bc-1599-ad

It was even used in America, as medicine, until it was demonized in the 1930's.

http://eastcoastmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/antique-cannabis-tincture.jpg

Maybe you can't wrap your head around why such a medicinal planet would be outlawed?  The trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry wouldn't exist if we could grow our own medicine.  Neither would the petroleum industries if we could make our own oil, but that's another story.

Is it a cure all?  No.  Can it help treat many things?  Yes.

And no, it is not illegal.  Growing hemp is legal in eight states.  Hemp derived products are legal across the nation.  High CBD oil is not illegal, THC is the compound in cannabis that is illegal.  You can buy cannabidiol oil online.
Viceroy

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:38:11 AM

I know more about this topic than 99.999% of the population.  

you are completely confused.

let's start with your suggestion that 8 states now allow hemp production. 

which 8?

Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:38:29 PM

Don't get cocky now. Smiley  I'm not doubting your knowledge but there's a lot to learn on the subject which I have studied for a good part of my life.

Colorado
Kentucky
Maine
Montana
North Dakota
Oregon
Vermont
West Virgina

http://www.ncsl.org/research/agriculture-and-rural-development/state-industrial-hemp-statutes.aspxz
Viceroy

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:16:23 PM

Colorado is about to start regulating Hemp, this summer, but I don't think any of the others are and Hemp does not include the cannabinoids you want. 

The page you referred to is dead.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

@hoffman - Is that you Dank logged in under a different account?

Viceroy

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:48:19 PM

lol.

pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

@hoffman - Is that you Dank logged in under a different account?

Cheesy

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:46:11 AM

You are making statement that are not true and not FDA approved, You can get sued for false advertisement, and hemp is only good for skin products such as moistrizers and balm, lipstick, etc.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: