Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH started rising again , is it as positive sign for market recovery ?  (Read 382 times)
sparkling10

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

the market today ETH value has started to recover from 3months of failing. The market is always depending on the supply and demand of a coin. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur eth if you  lose, wait it until you gain more and more. see the situation in the market that we are required to carefully and continuously monitor the price on each coin
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

ETH price started rising , it was below $700 for many days and now it crossed $700. Is it a sign of positive market recovery? Many people predicted that that market will pick up after recent down fall. One thing is becoming clear that ETH is rising no matter bitcoin price rises or not. How far ETH price can go within few months? 

Yes, I think after going through ethereum correction period will grow again. However, the possibility of a correction will continue to come and accompany growth. So, keep holding on optimistically until the investment target is reached.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Yes I think so. Ethereum is a very vital coin specially to new coins being developed and also to upcoming ICOs. Although its not surprising because crypto always do that. The market will drop and then rise again after some time. So its not surprising to ethereum. I just hope it will continue to rise.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

I think the rise of ETH is closely related to ICO. After four months of depression, the recent ICO has signs of recovery. Maybe ETH will come back strong in the second half of the year.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

the market today ETH value has started to recover from 3months of failing. The market is always depending on the supply and demand of a coin. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur eth if you  lose, wait it until you gain more and more. see the situation in the market that we are required to carefully and continuously monitor the price on each coin

I agree with you here. Tough to tell since no particular good news has come out in favor of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the cryptocurrency market lately. It is good to see Ethereum slowly recovering, but I am expecting the bear market to continue for some more time which will most likely trigger another prolonged rally in the near future. This is a great time to buy some coins which you are interested in at low prices. I have already purchased some ETH which I will be HODLING along with the rest of my stack of ETH for a long period of time since I am interested in the long term prospects of this coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Etherum is rising together as Bitcoin grows because, etherum has a fantastic use case. Etherum is going to grow significantly before the year runs out. If etherum rises, that's a sure positive sign for the market
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

dead cat bounce is not the same as recovery.
there has been a lot of advertisement for ethereum to get people to invest in it. they are spamming the internet again like they did at the start of it because they are getting desperate and each time something new breaks in ethereum they have to try that much harder to get investors in because people are losing their trust. these days most people are keeping their ETH on exchanges because they fear the dumps and they want to have their tokens ready for dumping at a moments notice.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

I would say that  the rise of Ethereum is a positive signal for the market recovery. I think the price of Ethereum is still very low. I think that investing in Ethereum and holding Ethereum for a long term is the right choice because it would sure bring significant rewards to the investors
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

Yes, Ethereum price has been good in recent weeks, especially against BTC, it has been making new highs almost every week. What I think it is that the ICOs have stopped selling their Ethereum stash and also this may we have seen alot of ICOs selling out quickly the way we use to see earlier this year

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

ETH price started rising , it was below $700 for many days and now it crossed $700. Is it a sign of positive market recovery? Many people predicted that that market will pick up after recent down fall. One thing is becoming clear that ETH is rising no matter bitcoin price rises or not. How far ETH price can go within few months? 

I wouldn't be too positive just yet.

One thing is for sure, though. ETH prices are rising in spite of BTC prices staying relatively put and not moving upwards much, which is pretty odd to say the least. It could just prove to be a short term rally for ETH, imo, that won't really have a lasting impact.

ETH could continue its rally from recent days, but tbh it'll still have to follow the general trend of BTC. I definitely wouldn't say that recovery is underway, yet.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

ethereum is large and potentially altcoin. Indeed for some time and then the value of the ethereum dropped but if begin to rise slowly. many are predicting the ethereum will begin to recover. for some time in the future could only penetrate ethereum value $1000.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Ethereum is no doubt a good coin but if bitcoin is not going up then there is not a lot of potential for all the other coins in the market to do well. It did start rising but then it went back down again which means that it is still following the steps of bitcoin. They all need time for their prices to correct before they can begin going up again and we go back into the next bull market.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

Yeah sure  Grin

ETH will rise again, and ia great for us to hold ETH.
This end of year it think ETH will touch in $20000 or maybe can more.
Is so profitable, you just hold it and wait until December and look the price of ETH.
And you can sell it when you think the price is right to sell.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Potential of eth always happened  when there are some positive news or good feedback from the crowd.. But it always temporary circumstances nowadays.  because of some fuds that always occur to destroy the reputation of eth or any crypto such bitcoin when they want to manipulate the price.. But it depends on us if we collaborate to stick on one crypto and stay away always on fuds . 'cause in my view the potential of eth is good on this year but need more demand and supply .
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

ethereum is large and potentially altcoin. Indeed for some time and then the value of the ethereum dropped but if begin to rise slowly. many are predicting the ethereum will begin to recover. for some time in the future could only penetrate ethereum value $1000.
indeed ethereum i see today rising in bitcoin price at 0,084 btc,
but bitcoin price at 8000 $ make ethereum weak at dollar price

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

It could be just temporary up and anytime will down, maybe we can see the positive sign of the market if bitcoin touch $10,000 then we can see the market recovery.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

I believe the market will grow after CONSENSUS and EHT rising can be a good sign for it . I think it is a time to invest in crypto for those who are still in fiat , because market is showing positive signals and can make a +20-30% in just a few days very soon .
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

I think the rise in price of ETH is a positive sign of market recovery at least for a few month and might experience a fall in the later part of the year. The price of eth may likely hit $1000 before the year runs out if it continues to experience this rapid rise in price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Is it a sign of positive market recovery?
Not yet, it was down for today.
Many people predicted that that market will pick up after recent down fall.
I'm also one of those people that believe that it will come that way.
One thing is becoming clear that ETH is rising no matter bitcoin price rises or not.
Wrong. Eth is still depending to bitcoin so if bitcoin rise, eth will do but if bitcoin falls, eth will do the same either.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

I think the price of ETH is recovering and could rise much higher now. It is possible that this year ETH price will exceed 1500 $
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: