Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin  (Read 500 times)
jchef1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:18:07 AM

Hey All,

New to the Bitcoin market...  Purchased just one and have been playing a bit on Cryptsy...

I almost doubled my money, just by dumb luck I think.  There is a lot of information to take in, but I feel like we are watching something new and exciting happening in real time.

Looking forward to learning here and making a few contacts in the crypto market.

Thanks,

Joe
erOz

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:39:21 AM

Hi

It is the same for me. Except that I bought it at the top of the wave 2 weeks ago. I have increase my number of BTC, but I'm almost at break-even for the total value in $... Not yet billionaire!
Have a look at the coin lotto (LOT), it is a new one with some support and it's trying to get on cryptsy. If you can mine or get some before, you could experience a nice return!  
Ravefiend

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:44:12 AM

Profit can be made quickly, but don't forget to sell when you think it is the right time instead of getting greedy!  Wink
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:54:17 AM

Hi Joe, welcome to Crypto  Smiley.

PS Don't trust the troll box
dewevle

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:00:42 AM

Hi guys, I'm newbie too:
I bought some LTC, mined QKR and continue mining XIV.
jchef1 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:38:53 AM

Thanks Guys

To answer...

I have a few LTC been trading o the swings... If you set rules and are patient, it can pay off.

Had several 25-50 percent increases with sexcoin, dvc and a few others on Cryptsy, you can see what they are pumping from watching the BTCe troll box haha and by tracking the volume- Under "Trade" on Cryptsy, you can sort the volumes by size and when there is a spike, you can jump in.  You gotta be quick and the site sucks so you can lose out. 

Trying to parlay my LTC into a few more...Started with 1.2 and now up to 2.2 in a week after a ton of trades...it's a grind but if you do the math, it increases exponetionally... If I had larger numbers to play with (After xmas) it seems you can easily trade on the days highs and lows...

Thx
J
sneeze

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:40:20 AM

Welcome to BTCitcointalk jchef1! I'm sure you will find this excellent forum useful! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: