Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About to pop!  (Read 4092 times)
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:05:09 PM

When you realize it's time to buy back in without buying back less bitcoins with the same amount of money will you let us know?  Or, is this likely the last time to sell, ever.  Will you please advise.  Thanks.
dude, dunno what your asking but i would hang tight becuase we prob gonna break previous low of 455.

You kindly informed us when we should sell to "get out".  I asked you if you would kindly inform us again when it's time to buy back in, if ever, so that we don't have less bitcoin than we started with...you know, from selling when you told us to.  Any thoughts?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:13:01 PM

it's about to pop! see 4 hour candlestick chart  Tongue last chance to get out

Where can I send my payments so I know when to get out? Cause on the daily chart we are gonna go alot higher...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:39:02 PM

it's about to pop! see 4 hour candlestick chart  Tongue last chance to get out

Where can I send my payments so I know when to get out? Cause on the daily chart we are gonna go alot higher...

You were supposed to get out on the 20th.  We need OP to come back and tell us if we ought to stay out, or when we should get back in, if ever.  OP?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:40:45 PM

We are about to break the previous low of $455, just need this bulltrap to complete! Cheesy

i am satoshi
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:41:21 PM

We are about to break the previous low of $455, just need this bulltrap to complete! Cheesy

So stay out?

piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:48:22 PM

I don't know, I was talking to the ghost of SuperHakka but then he vanished and never answered when my $7 order will get filled.

i am satoshi
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:39:48 PM

nothing happened

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:38:42 PM

dude, dunno what your asking but i would hang tight becuase we prob gonna break previous low of 455.

They laugh now, will they still be laughing come the end of Jan 2014?

Or will they be calling new bottoms all the way down to double digits, just like they did all the way down from $1200 to less than $500?

No, I believe "downtrend until western exchanges regain pre-China volume levels and support the price on their own". This could very well be higher than the previous low, or could be lower.

It is nice to see that at least some other people here are aware of the significance of the ongoing China thing. Still lots of coins in China that may or may not be getting dumped on a BTC exchange near you, depending on the whim of the Chinese government.

I can't bare to see all this arrogance, pomposity, and rather premature circle jerking when Bitcoin is still held dangling over a cliff by the Chinese government, will they let Bitcoin plummet or will they place it 'safely' back up on the ledge? Reading through these forums actually makes me hope that they see to it that Bitcoin takes a good thrashing, if only to smash the delusions of the multitude of idiots on places like this.

Whatever happens, I will seek to take advantage of either way.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:16:08 PM

OP, where are you?  Please advise for those of us who used the generous advice you posted?  What next?

flm

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:18:42 PM

Price dropping...  Shocked
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 06:38:48 PM

Or will they be calling new bottoms all the way down to double digits, just like they did all the way down from $1200 to less than $500?

No, I believe "downtrend until western exchanges regain pre-China volume levels and support the price on their own". This could very well be higher than the previous low, or could be lower.

It is nice to see that at least some other people here are aware of the significance of the ongoing China thing. Still lots of coins in China that may or may not be getting dumped on a BTC exchange near you, depending on the whim of the Chinese government.

I can't bare to see all this arrogance, pomposity, and rather premature circle jerking when Bitcoin is still held dangling over a cliff by the Chinese government, will they let Bitcoin plummet or will they place it 'safely' back up on the ledge? Reading through these forums actually makes me hope that they see to it that Bitcoin takes a good thrashing, if only to smash the delusions of the multitude of idiots on places like this.

I pretty much agree with everything you post. Hope we are right, this China thing represents a second chance for all of us late to the party. If it weren't for that btc would be over $2k right now. C'mon $200, my 4 grand is waiting....
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

I pretty much agree with everything you post. Hope we are right, this China thing represents a second chance for all of us late to the party. If it weren't for that btc would be over $2k right now. C'mon $200, my 4 grand is waiting....

We went to $450 - that actually seems about right for the bottom and funnily enough was the price that I thought looked right for the bottom when thinking about it 5 weeks ago (didn't buy there of course, but have been thinking about it a fair bit since Wink). I don't think we will see $450 again.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:42:35 PM

OP, where are you?  When should we buy back in, if ever?  Waiting for your excellent advice, thanks.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4493

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:47:27 PM

OP, where are you?  When should we buy back in, if ever?  Waiting for your excellent advice, thanks.

I think he's hiding under his pillow.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

i would hang tight becuase we prob gonna break previous low of 455.

yes op, still hanging tight?

i am satoshi
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:27:15 PM

The comments above are typical for the peak of wave B.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:33:09 PM

the comment above is typical of a bear looking at the train's rear part.

i am satoshi
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:36:10 PM

Dammit OP, please advise!  What should we do?  Do you have a newsletter we can subscribe to?  OP!?!?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: