Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should SXC get a BTC trade pair
Yes - 73 (85.9%)
No - 12 (14.1%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Cryptsy SXC/BTC Pair  (Read 2874 times)
Baleinium

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:23:52 PM

big news, the first person who guesses where sxc/btc pair will be listed will receive 69.69696969 SXC!
Hmm I'm gonna say Vircurex Smiley They seem very competent and want to compete with Cryptsy. I think that they want to push through as many improvements and new implementations as they can whilst Cryptsy has their problems to get as many customers over as possible.
lololol3

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:26:11 PM

i think coinedup will be first
affan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 01:45:17 PM

I want to see SXC/USD...

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:28:11 PM

I want to see SXC/USD...

++++++ 1

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fendlestick (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 12:35:13 PM

Thanks for the comments! Still hoping to get some insights from the 'No' voters if possible?

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
Baleinium

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:53:43 PM

Thanks for the comments! Still hoping to get some insights from the 'No' voters if possible?
Have you talked to Vern at Cryptsy about it? I tried to PM him but haven't gotten a response yet.
fendlestick (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:22:08 PM

Have you talked to Vern at Cryptsy about it? I tried to PM him but haven't gotten a response yet.

Getting into the LTC market was a mammoth task, ideally we can get some more yes votes to put some weight behind it before we approach them again.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:28:07 PM

+38D 26 36
coiner-88

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:43:39 PM

Getting into the LTC market was a mammoth task, ideally we can get some more yes votes to put some weight behind it before we approach them again.

Just refer to the high trading volume of SXC/LTC. And on some days the trading volume of SXC/LTC (LTC Market) was way higher than other markets.  

Besides, a lot of people have first to buy Bitcoins, then convert them to LTC and buy with them SXC. So if SXC/BTC market will be opened, I'm sure Vern will be happy with the trading volume achieved.

The votes are very clear. And those "No" votes must be from other alt coin competitor or owner who are afraid of the power SXC Smiley

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:00:18 PM

Just refer to the high trading volume of SXC/LTC. And on some days the trading volume of SXC/LTC (LTC Market) was way higher than other markets.  

Besides, a lot of people have first to buy Bitcoins, then convert them to LTC and buy with them SXC. So if SXC/BTC market will be opened, I'm sure Vern will be happy with the trading volume achieved.

The votes are very clear. And those "No" votes must be from other alt coin competitor or owner who are afraid of the power SXC Smiley

I voted no, because i want to buy them cheap Smiley I'm scared btc market will give a lot of exposure and i dont want the price to rise:P

By the way the correct answer is still not here so here is a hint: There has been a recent post on the sexcoin forum where the correct answer is mentioned

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
coiner-88

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:12:07 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 07:26:02 AM by coiner-88

I voted no, because i want to buy them cheap Smiley I'm scared btc market will give a lot of exposure and i dont want the price to rise:P

By the way the correct answer is still not here so here is a hint: There has been a recent post on the sexcoin forum where the correct answer is mentioned

you voted no, but actually you want sxc/btc pair Smiley

is it coinex.pw?

Edit: coinex.pw has already sxc/btc pair Smiley whether you like it or not Smiley I'm I the winner?

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
coiner-88

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:33:12 AM

That's really great. We have at least one exchange that offers SXC/BTC trading. Now the next step is getting more exchanges who offers SXC trading. And a huge step forward would be SXC/USD, SXC/EUR and SXC/CNY.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
SprichtZarathustra

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:17:41 AM

That's really great. We have at least one exchange that offers SXC/BTC trading. Now the next step is getting more exchanges who offers SXC trading. And a huge step forward would be SXC/USD, SXC/EUR and SXC/CNY.

+1

When did CoinEx.pw start trading SCX/BTC?
Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:20:16 AM

When did Coinex.pw say something besides "maintenance mode?" Roll Eyes
Monica80

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:45:20 PM

Lol one does not simply vote no without sharing your thoughts.

Gentlemen Bitcoin: 1GuwSfwVryEhB15vWMx4j52yMPg6EwSAat
Sexy Sexcoins: S66C4UMnpdwEWDgGPLFa94QRTsnvnwGk1b
Anonylz

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:19:54 PM

you voted no, but actually you want sxc/btc pair Smiley

is it coinex.pw?

Edit: coinex.pw has already sxc/btc pair Smiley whether you like it or not Smiley I'm I the winner?

Hi Coiner,

You are not the winner of this contest, because the question was, where is SXC/BTC going to be listed. At the time I asked the question sxc was already listed at coinex.pw and we are very happy there will be a new listing coming up, in order for the sxc trade to be more reliable.

However, I am very glad you have mentioned to eveyone in this threat about the sxc/btc pair on coinex.pw and therefore i will send you a donation.

To make it a bit more interesting, I will higher the reward to 250 SXC, so here is the question again:

On which exchange wil the 2nd sxc/btc pair be listed?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
coiner-88

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:06:30 PM

However, I am very glad you have mentioned to eveyone in this threat about the sxc/btc pair on coinex.pw and therefore i will send you a donation.

To make it a bit more interesting, I will higher the reward to 250 SXC, so here is the question again:

Hello Anonylz,

I received the coins in my wallet. Thanks a lot.

2nd SXC/BTC pair to be listed? I think it will be coins-e.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
wedge

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:18:27 PM

On the contrary.  Cryptsy would actually stand to lose by opening SXC/BTC.  Right now they are collecting percentages on two trades instead of one.  First they take a percent on BTC/LTC, then they take a percent again on LTC/SXC.  They have this luxury as long as they are the only game in town.  Once SXC gets picked up on more exchanges, they will start to lose their SXC trading volume.  THEN they might consider adding it to the BTC market, as a way to get the volume back.

coiner-88

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:31:12 PM

On the contrary.  Cryptsy would actually stand to lose by opening SXC/BTC.  Right now they are collecting percentages on two trades instead of one.  First they take a percent on BTC/LTC, then they take a percent again on LTC/SXC.  They have this luxury as long as they are the only game in town.  Once SXC gets picked up on more exchanges, they will start to lose their SXC trading volume.  THEN they might consider adding it to the BTC market, as a way to get the volume back.

So in the long run, it is better to offer immediately SXC/BTC at Cryptsy. Once you loose a customer, then it could be hard to get him/her back. I traded until now only at Cryptsy, and I like the trading platform (though it could be much more improved regarding the trading matching engine). But since they don't have SXC/BTC, I'm watching out for other exchanges. The chances that they also offer good trading platform maybe good. Then I would stay with them. So all in all, Cryptsy will loose more than win if they don't offer SXC/BTC.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Anonylz

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:23:03 PM

Hello Anonylz,

I received the coins in my wallet. Thanks a lot.

2nd SXC/BTC pair to be listed? I think it will be coins-e.

This is the correct answer! Your sexcoins have been send to your address. For everyone who currently does not have a coins-e.com account, if you register with this link https://www.coins-e.com/?ref=5823818887069696 you make me a happy person:)

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀