Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Front end dev work? HTML5, web, games, e-commerce, etc  (Read 703 times)
sstark (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:13:09 PM by sstark

Hello,

do you have any front end development work that needs doing?

I make games primarily, but have been in the working with games for 5 years, and started with websites full time in 2000. Highly experienced and skilled, and I accept bitcoin, litecoin or feathercoin as payment.

Maybe you just have a question or a recommendation? That's great! Full project? even better! Plus, I can create a full team to work on your project if it requires that.

If you're interested, you can find more info about me here: http://www.stevenstark.com

Each request will be priced individually, after an initial discussion.

I have worked on many high profile clients, including McDonalds, the DaVinci code, and multiple released slot machines, and you can review all of these works on my website.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:52:33 AM

Do you have any experience working with bitcoins yet? Most people posting jobs here are (obviously) looking for bitcoin-related websites, so knowledge of how bitcoin works, APIs, wallets, would really be advantageous to you.
sstark (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:04:28 AM

yea I do, am half way through development of a new bitcoin related site.

Is it anything specific you mean?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:57:00 PM

yea I do, am half way through development of a new bitcoin related site.

Is it anything specific you mean?

Be a good thing to mention in your initial post, that's all I was thinking, as nearly all people doing dev here are looking for people with bitcoin experience.
sstark (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:15:34 PM

I was recently laid off from work; the company shut it's doors.

Because of this I have a lot of time available right now, so I'd like to BUMP this post.

Also, I have more direct BitCoin experience than I did when I first posted this, including integrating BitPay and BlockChain.info into a shopping cart.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: