Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The stars in the next Crypto Bubble.  (Read 180 times)
cryptofan55 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 07:55:18 AM by cryptofan55

Hi everyone, I have been following the forum for a long time but never posted. Now I wanna share my thoughts on the cryptocurrencies and hear your opinions too.

Distributed Ledger is a great technology. The internet of value is as revolutionary as the internet itself, and it looks like 2017 wasn't the last bubble.
The market will settle and will start raising again, but who will be the stars in the next crypto bubble and how big it may get?

The era of digital economy is coming and we will be able to trade everything easily, so I don't see a point to use a pure currency instead of utility currency or stock, that will give me a return  like NEO or EOS.
It seems to me that the first cryptocurrencies that have a solid real life application will rise at a higher rate and even surpass Bitcoin in future. I don't think that Bitcoin will die, it will stay as a store of value but the real giants will be others.
I would bet on projects like EOS, NEO, Cardano, IOTA maybe even Ethereum if it evolves, and I am sure many others have a chance too.

And how big the next bubble will get?
Dotcom bubble is estimated around 5 trillion dollars if am not wrong, but it was almost 20 years ago and the real value of this money is much more now. It was concentrated in a small parts of the world and even there many people had difficulties or didn't know how to invest.
Now the information is more available, it's easier to buy and much more people all around the world can do it. So if some projects succeed and offer real life applications, the bubble may raise to tens of trillions of dollars!!

Of course the cryptos may go another way, but I think a huge bubble is a real possibility in the next 3-4 years.

What do you think guys, am I wrong somewhere?
Which will be the top five cryptos in 5 years?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

Hi everyone, I have been following the forum for a long time but never posted. Now I wanna share my thoughts on the cryptocurrencies and hear your opinions too.

Distributed Ledger is a great technology. The internet of value is as revolutionary as the internet itself, and it looks like 2017 wasn't the last bubble.
The market will settle and will start raising again, but who will be the stars in the next crypto bubble and how big it may get?

The era of digital economy is coming and we will be able to trade everything easily, so I don't see a point to use a pure currency instead of utility currency or stock, that will give me a return  like NEO or EOS.
It seems to me that the first cryptocurrencies that have a solid real life application will rise at a higher rate and even surpass Bitcoin in future. I don't think that Bitcoin will die, it will stay as a store of value but the real giants will be others.
I would bet on projects like EOS, NEO, Cardano, IOTA maybe even Ethereum if it evolves, and I am sure many others have a chance too.

And how big the next bubble will get?
Dotcom bubble is estimated around 5 trillion dollars if am not wrong, but it was almost 20 years ago and the real value of this money is much more now. It was concentrated in a small parts of the world and even there many people had difficulties or didn't know how to invest.
Now the information is more available, it's easier to buy and much more people all around the world can do it. So if some projects succeed and offer real life applications, the bubble may raise to tens of trillions of dollars!!

Of course the cryptos may go another way, but I think a huge bubble is a real possibility in the next 3-4 years.

What do you think guys, am I wrong somewhere?
Which will be the top five cryptos in 5 years?

Bubby you are not wrong but fascinating right. The crypto "bubble" has just be began, we going to see another level of massive adoption very soon. Crypto has come to stay and no government can stop it.

HOMT