Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRRAFFERTY NEEDS HELP with 290x  (Read 418 times)
crrafferty (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:47:46 PM

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the bitcoin market. Been messing around mining and day trading them with some decent success the last couple months. I joined the forum to get some help I am having with an issue. For whatever reason when mining DOGE coin my payouts have drop significantly even though my hardware and speeds have stayed the same. I have tried several pools but no luck. I am currently mining on the Multipool Doge pool but am only earning about 30k every 12-24 hours for the last few days. My estimate reward per block is 205, a block is usually found every minute, thus i should get about 12k an hours. 12k an hour is what i had been getting despite the difficulty fluctuating. I mine on two 290x's pulling 1.8Mhash total with 99% accepted shares, 1% rejected, 0% stale, and averaging about 50 shares a minute. Can anyone give some insight on the issue?
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:08:20 AM

I'm not sure what is causing it, but I can confirm i've been seeing the same effect on multipool.us, mining DOGE at moment, i'm running 5 x r9 280x (about 4.0 MH/s) and getting well below what I should for the hash rate. Pool seems to go through periods of very high stales (15%), then they just stop!! not very reliable/trustworthy pool if you ask me.
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:34:09 PM

Sure someone will give you some insight however you need to use the "services" section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: