Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation ApeCoin Takeover. Revolution Come!  (Read 1431 times)
Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:08:51 PM

If you have heard about ApeCoin then you know that this has to happen.
If you have not heard about ApeCoin, Then pay close attention as we make are going to make wonders with this coin.

What is going to happen you might ask?

Well it is easy, 51% attack is coming. 

Why?

The current creator/developer is not taking care of this, and probably just started it as a joke. He does not seem to care enough to evolve it and make it what it can be. We are willing to, We are going to.

When?

This weekend. Probably in the coming 36 hours.

Who?

We have a Leader, he who came up with this and he also was close to the first to find out about ApeCoin.
But as you know, every leader needs people to help him achieve what needs to be achieved.

This is where we call upon you fellow crypto enthusiasts. We need you!

We need main developers that know the backends of coins, Website developers, People who can make good logos, people with good hashrates, Pool creators.  Pretty much anyone who can help develop this coin and make it into what it could be. Aswell as support in staging this 51% attack.

If you are interested, throw me a PM and I can add you to skype. Experienced in any of the fields? Please send some reference so we can see your good work thus granting you higher positions.

Here is the link to the reddit post with this announcement : http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/1taot8/altcoin_coup_come_make_some_history/

The current name of the coin is now ApeCoin. We are looking to change this and we have an open mind. So give us your suggestions either here or send them in a PM.

It is a scrypt based coin.
Block reward is 10,000.
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retargeting: 1 day
Confirmations per Tx: 6
Generated coins must mature 120 blocks before being spent
Total coins will be 1,000,000,000.

This is all I got so far.   If you know more, Let me know.  If you have questions, Let me know.

Lets do this, and lets do this good. Sky is the limit, heck, the moon is the limit even.

Cheers!

-Hampuz
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randym

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:13:13 PM

What about already mined coins?
Would be great if this coin gets revived Wink.
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:13:45 PM

I don´t understand you at all. How old are you? 12? Are going to do a coin or a 51% attack? Do you know what a 51% attck is? If affirmative, what blockchain are you going to attack??

-- peace --
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:17:38 PM

What about already mined coins?
Would be great if this coin gets revived Wink.

Will post when I have complete numbers.

I don´t understand you at all. How old are you? 12? Are going to do a coin or a 51% attack? Do you know what a 51% attck is? If affirmative, what blockchain are you going to attack??

-- peace --

We are going to do stage a 51% attack and take over the coin, thus taking over leadership and changing stuff!
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:18:25 PM

if you have the skillz just make your own coin, if not why are you stealing other, its just poor form, and now everyone will know not ot deal with you cause you are a thief,

j.
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:20:20 PM

if you have the skillz just make your own coin, if not why are you stealing other, its just poor form, and now everyone will know not ot deal with you cause you are a thief,

j.

Are we really thiefs if we like something, and the creator does not care about it nor takes his time to make it worth while for us who are interested and putting our time and hashes in to it?  If so I would gladly be a thief. But I want to do this coin justice.
duuuuude

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:22:21 PM

no one cares what type of profit or fame you trying to get, YOU ARE  JUST STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK AND THEN TRYING OT CALL IT YOU OWN, IF THIS HAPPENS YOU SHOULD BE SCAMMER TAGGED.

just make you own coin, if you cant you have no right ot try to steal someones efforts or work.

j

p.s.  no one if falling for " you want to do the coin justice"  everyone here is alot smarter then that
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:31:06 PM

j.

Are we really thiefs if we like something, and the creator does not care about it nor takes his time to make it worth while for us who are interested and putting our time and hashes in to it?  If so I would gladly be a thief. But I want to do this coin justice.

WTF?? Who are you to decide if someone has the right to OWN HIS INVENTION or not?
That's like saying: "Am i realy a murderer, if i kill someone who deserves to die"
The whole thread is just sad
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:34:32 PM

no one cares what type of profit or fame you trying to get, YOU ARE  JUST STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK AND THEN TRYING OT CALL IT YOU OWN, IF THIS HAPPENS YOU SHOULD BE SCAMMER TAGGED.

just make you own coin, if you cant you have no right ot try to steal someones efforts or work.

j

p.s.  no one if falling for " you want to do the coin justice"  everyone here is alot smarter then that

I hear you, and I understand you. I am not working alone at this, and believe it or not, we want to make this coin in to what it has potential of being. If you do not wish to be a part of that then fine. Just dont spew out your hatred and preconceptions thank you very much.
incorrect

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:36:17 PM

We are going to do stage a 51% attack and take over the coin, thus taking over leadership and changing stuff!

Why would you do this? You must have a lot of coins you're ready to dump.
duuuuude

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:37:34 PM

no you dont, your a scammer who probably mined a bunch of these coins, now your sad there not worth something and are willing to steal just for a little profit, that is F#$king disgusting, you are whats wrong with cryptos.   people who are just sick with profit and will do whatever to whomever to get it,

i am glad you made this post, we might not have figure out the type of person you are without it.

j

p.s. no misconceptions, i only used the information you have giving in this thread
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:40:26 PM

no you dont, your a scammer who probably mined a bunch of these coins, now your sad there not worth something and are willing to steal just for a little profit, that is F#$king disgusting, you are whats wrong with cryptos.   people who are just sick with profit and will do whatever to whomever to get it,

i am glad you made this post, we might not have figure out the type of person you are without it.

j

p.s. no misconceptions, i only used the information you have giving in this thread

I am most certainly not this person you are describing. I am representing a small group of people, I am not the leader of this project we are going to start. I do not have a shitload of these coins, I can be honest and say that I have 250k. That is 25blocks, and I am not currently mining it either due to me not having a mining rig or a good mining pc. I am doing this since it gained some popularity but the dev does not care, you dont understand?
duuuuude

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:43:10 PM

Oh i do understand, you want to steal this coin, and you are using stupid and silly reason to do it.  i only hope more people come on the thread and tell you this is not what people want.   Just make your own god damn coin, if you cant stopp stealing others,  i just dont see how you dont see this as theft.

j
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:43:46 PM

They stay, all that's changing is the name, the QT, the website, THE LEADER, all the front end stuff, back end stays same, all original settings. The reason behind this is because the founder is lousy at advertising, pushing, moderating, etc., this coin needs a new leader, unless this joker is willing to step his game up.

This is taken from the reddit thread.
randym

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:50:43 PM

Hampuz did you already contact the creator about that?
Maybe he wants to pass you the leadership...
duuuuude

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:52:12 PM

1.  who are you to decide about someone elses coin,
2   make your own,  I dont think you can so your doing this,
3   and what your saying is if any coin creator fails in your eyes, you are aloud to take it over
4  you aint saving nobody, you only help to make the ultimate scam coin,  maybe we can call it THIEFCOIN, after you and your "group"
5  if you group was so strong, why would you be looking for recruits and bitcointalk, probably just trying to find newbie's to dumb to know better

j

p.s.  if he wants to pass the leadership to you, i am totaly fine with that, if its theft, well you will be the new altcoin pariah
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:52:49 PM

Well hello Mr Fancy pants.

And what, you expect the Bitcointalk scene to welcome you with open arms?

Sounds to me like you ball-less fucks need to get out of the basement and go outside.

Personally, assuming you can stop drooling on your keyboard to 51% attack, you know you will be personally butt fucked by every 'moral' person in this scene. Expect us.

Fucking die

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
duuuuude

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:54:03 PM

billotronic   +1
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:01:15 PM

Ha ha. Allrighty, First of all, I have not "decided" anything about someone elses coin. It is their for the taking, and if we do not do it someone else will. The creator is mia, website has been down for 2-3days, and he has not willingly done anything to improve it, as it is a joke to him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: