Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: another newbie post  (Read 528 times)
UdjinM6 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

Hi there!

Reading this forum for a few weeks, registered a few days ago, total time logged in: 7 hours and 53 minutes.  Grin

Want to post somewhere else too Roll Eyes

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Verduveltje

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:16:42 PM

NEWBIE README

Read that?

You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.

You're welcome
MaxAlicante

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:22:07 PM

hi

I do not understand why not to post on the other parts of the forum
Verduveltje

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:59:29 AM

hi

I do not understand why not to post on the other parts of the forum

click this link to find out why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
pizzabit

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

hi, welcome to the community. have fun Smiley
EvertonFan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:13:12 AM

it would be really nice if i didnt keep telling me i have already made the post when i havent! this is a ridiculous forum!
UdjinM6 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 01:19:38 PM

First of all - thanks everyone!  Grin

NEWBIE README

Read that?

You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.

You're welcome

Yes I've red this yesterday but I don't know what should I say "substantial" in newbie subforum. Just took a lot of time for me to figure out what should I do to reply to someone there. And by the way - FAQ is quite useless in that case.
I've red a lot about cryptocurences by myself and have nothing in general to ask about here. I'd like to post comments on some alternate coins threads. It's there I hope I have something "substantial" to say actually.

And yes, I understand that there must be some protection against bots and so on but this rule looks quite strange to me - any smart bot can pass this using ******** or ********. (I do not want to harm this forum or anyone here so I'm not gonna post any technics name but no doubt you can easily find out how to do this if you are interested enough)

Best regards  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
give_me_some_money

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:56:03 PM

Hello,I'm newbie too ,I have created my first post in this section 5 hours ago and I can't still replyposts in other section of the forum.That "substantial" sounds strange also to me  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: