Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ubuntu cgminer wont start help !!!  (Read 1147 times)
boondock66 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

hi, im struggling with cgminer, im running ubuntu + 6x r9280x

when i put a config file in the .cgminer folder and start cgminer from .sh file i get fatal json error cant load config
if i remove config file and run .sh file then cgminer says - started cgminer 3.7.2 then just hangs there with flashing curser below

can anyone give me any pointers, i aint got a clue where to go from here

i managed to get the rig running for a day or two but it seemed to progressivley crash more and more + the card that the monitor is attached to kept not starting then saying sick

i have made about 3-4 fresh installs of ubuntu/cgminer/app-sdl/adl-sdk over the past couple of days but it still crashes on every boot, takes about 4-6 reboots just to get into the os

also having problems with infinite on/off loop on boot, does this point to insufficient power?

ive never used ubuntu before, is it know to be unstable/crashy or is it just me?

also is it ok to duplicate info i.e intensity gpu clock stuff like this in both the startup script.sh file and the .conf file?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: