Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC did not go up from Consensus in the past  (Read 297 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

It is Fud

Go and check the data yourself

Lunatics are saying that in the past BTC and ALTs went up because of the Consensensus Conferences/Expos in the past

This is NO TRUE

Do your own due dilligence: Look up the dates of Consensus in the past and then look at Bitcoin and the ALTS price movement. Do not rely on the FUD that some bitch has published!
salinaangel

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

thanks alot for this informative post man, i was confused about this topic of past BTC and ALTs went up thing, your post helped alot. i will looking forward to it and research more.
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

Each time the market showed growth after the Consensus. But this year everything happened differently. Now the whole market is falling.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Be patient with the indirect consensus effect, but slowly the bitcoin price will rise. and it is not possible to immediately rise drastically.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

we need to know that the purpose of consensus is not to increase the price of crypto.
I suppose this news does not affect and harm people, why are you so panicked in response to this?
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Maybe so, but now everything can be different, they raise and lower the trade, not children, as they want and will.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

thanks alot for this informative post man, i was confused about this topic of past BTC and ALTs went up thing, your post helped alot. i will looking forward to it and research more.
Look for the consensus date in the past and take a look at Bitcoin and ALTS price trends.
hoanganhbk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

BTC will go down more, then you can buy at 7788 to hold then earn profit
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

it is not an overnight success. concensus give chance for the alts and bitcoin to present their platforms and projects to attract investors. concensus is one of the biggest gatherings in the world of crypto and i think this is the time where developers of other projects meets and close partnership and learn.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
richardjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

This was only right for 2017 , but 2018 is not bro
The whales always change the strategy and control the game - we can't predict anything , except the whales
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Somestimes fundamental analysis does not work, but in my opinion will be any others times for crypto to go higher, patient and always patient wait for that is only way to make profit. Can be the price will going up after 1 or 2 week consensus.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

This was only right for 2017 , but 2018 is not bro
The whales always change the strategy and control the game - we can't predict anything , except the whales

You are right! I also think whales play a decisive role, which will be the course of bitcoin and altcoins tomorrow. And we really can not predict anything, because the strategy is always different.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

It is not an FUD ! The prices of Bitcoin and all other coins rose up after the consensus conference. You got the wrong information. Cryptocurrency market gained much popularity after the consensus conference.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Some people says that the price movement of bitcoin is under control by the creator, and I don't think how really is true, so if there were forms of direct control by the founder, the consensus are not the main basis on how price being move. And the comparison of the system and status that happens last year would likely opposite in this year status.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

The price of BTC is rising gradually and it is in the recovery stage. People were panicking as the price dropped very low very months ago. However, the price will eventually increase very high at the end of July. So, this is the best time that people should invest in it.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

It is Fud

Go and check the data yourself

Lunatics are saying that in the past BTC and ALTs went up because of the Consensensus Conferences/Expos in the past

This is NO TRUE

Do your own due dilligence: Look up the dates of Consensus in the past and then look at Bitcoin and the ALTS price movement. Do not rely on the FUD that some bitch has published!
You are very correct  I have seen it before and I was wondering why they were trying to use the last consensus event to pump btc. I guess the whales are looking for people's btc to collect.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

if it will be true, then i believe it will not be applicable for this time to say. I mean the time as of now i really different from the time before. Right before the support of many sectors are not that good enough to make an exposure for crypto. As of now the concensus meeting is a really good one in order for the whole industry to rise up and make things more comprehensive than before. So i believe this meeting will be a very crucial part for this 2018 run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

I really don't know that what is the relation of btc price with the consensus. Yes, this is true that some positive things may happen from the consensus. Eventually, the opposite one also may happen. But it all about demand and supply responsible for the price change.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

The information I had shows that bitcoin rises during consensus conference week in the past so as altcoin, I don't really understand why the year is different, nevertheless perhaps the party would come late this year, but am still bullish on the market
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

You have the wrong information. It is definitely not FUD. Only the bitcoin haters will spread this news. Bitcoin price has improved a lot after the consensus conference.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: