Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge. Much dumb. So gay. Very lame  (Read 2901 times)
jeff6475

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:35:48 PM

What will be the next Dogecoin ? Smiley

There is only 1 Doge and that's all that's needed to make me rich
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:36:42 PM

What will be the next Dogecoin ? Smiley

There is only 1 Doge and that's all that's needed to make me rich

make sure you mine at the right pool ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:54:45 PM

much envy

WOOW

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
majic

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:06:49 AM

We love you ! We do not hate @ Anti-Doge. We embrace competition, and we embrace people who do not approve of the Doge manner of thought.

No problemo <3
Soak

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:32:09 AM

All these people mad because they missed the train. Really sad. It's still the time to buy some.
Doggey

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 12:38:16 AM

I have yet to see a single person with an activity greater than 28 positively comment on DOGE...shouldn't that be at least some sort of indication of the coin's future?

Here is someone with around 30000% higher activity rating than 28

dogecoin was confirmed by obama himself to replace the dollar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVNHPGF0UJo

/thread

Plus I'm giving away Dogecoins to all those interested, check out my signature for more information
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:52:25 AM

I have yet to see a single person with an activity greater than 28 positively comment on DOGE...shouldn't that be at least some sort of indication of the coin's future?

doge yes. like yoda. like confucius, much gollum. little borat yes. many greats. one coin. so wow.
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:00:57 AM

quark to the moooon!

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Chrophedra

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:16:17 AM

Its easy, DOGE is the lolcoin.
Gotta have lols.

Anyway Mining profitability is 50 instead of like 30 for ftc/ltc.

So im just mining DOGES while they are still worth something.
macjd

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:23:33 AM

Someone missed the train
divinity

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 03:07:03 AM by divinity

Bigvern has bigger issues than running around adding every new coin he can find. A site that crashes daily and holds people's money for an hour to 3 hours to 3 days. Has anyone read how many complaints are posted on his site's forum? It baffles my mind how people don't run away from the site.

Doggey

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 03:42:47 AM

Its easy, DOGE is the lolcoin.
Gotta have lols.

Anyway Mining profitability is 50 instead of like 30 for ftc/ltc.

So im just mining DOGES while they are still worth something.

Doges price will only increase in value as they become more and more rare in the future.

Sure there are some giveaways giving out 100 coins or so but the number given away will only go down and down as the difficulty rises.
Soak

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:43:41 AM

Bigvern has bigger issues than running around adding every new coin he can find. A site that crashes daily and holds people's money for an hour to 3 hours to 3 days. Has anyone read how many complaints are posted on his site's forum? It baffles my mind how people don't run away from the site.

Unfortunately this website have a huge volume of DOGE and BTC to trade with, so people stay especially for this reason. Coins-e and Vircurex seems more serious but they haven't any volume and these websites are less practicals to use (IMO) although these is this website to see a live detailed chart of Coins-e.
Trini8ed

Activity: 375

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:51:38 AM

Dogecoin

So wow
Much profit
great many

~BCX~

Is there any coin you haven't made profit on  Roll Eyes  Grin

I0coin

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:56:03 AM

doge is not working at your windows 98 and IE4 bro...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:41:49 AM

//Doge. Much dumb. So gay. Very lame//

Lol.... so is every other crypto currency including bitcoin... every fucking coin is depending on market manipulation and popularity....... 100$ to 1200$ to 475$ to 700$ in few months gap.... what do you call a coin like that, scam coin..? Doge has everything that Bitcoin has plus better transaction time, availability and 100 times initial popularity than any other coins.... apart from a few pump and dumpers, this is the first cryptocurrency for many guys and most of them gonna hold them till the end seeing Bitcoin history.... things change in a matter of days...... if countries like China,India, Russia started to adopt DOGEcoin, then the DOGE is defenitely going to the moon.  DOGE was bashed and hated from day 1 by other alt coiners and now bitcoiners, but look where it reached even after all this hate...Keep hating dudes, it seems that we DOGE community feed on hating.... Much Hating Many WoW!!
savaged

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:54:01 AM

Lol.... so is every other crypto currency including bitcoin... every fucking coin is depending on market manipulation and popularity....... 100$ to 1200$ to 475$ to 700$ in few months gap.... what do you call a coin like that, scam coin..? Doge has everything that Bitcoin has plus better transaction time, availability and 100 times initial popularity than any other coins.... apart from a few pump and dumpers, this is the first cryptocurrency for many guys and most of them gonna hold them till the end seeing Bitcoin history.... things change in a matter of days...... if countries like China,India, Russia started to adopt DOGEcoin, then the DOGE is defenitely going to the moon.  DOGE was bashed and hated from day 1 by other alt coiners and now bitcoiners, but look where it reached even after all this hate...Keep hating dudes, it seems that we DOGE community feed on hating.... Much Hating Many WoW!!

Regardless of the coin (I couldn't care less one way or another about doge), you are a fucking idiot.

The problem with retards like you is, you think you are going to make it rich, having done nothing "just because". You are hoping other retards, shocking I know, are more of a retard than you (which I grasp to accept), and give you money for having done nothing. It's a joke, you clowns are sucking the morons dry and you think this bullshit has a future'? Regardless of the coin, you all suck it out the same way. Provide nothing, suck everything you can, repeat.

It would be funny if people weren't twice as retarded as you ass clowns, you are literately stealing from the mentally disabled at this point. Feel proud.
alyons

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:01:07 AM

Regardless of the coin (I couldn't care less one way or another about doge), you are a fucking idiot.

The problem with retards like you is, you think you are going to make it rich, having done nothing "just because". You are hoping other retards, shocking I know, are more of a retard than you (which I grasp to accept), and give you money for having done nothing. It's a joke, you clowns are sucking the morons dry and you think this bullshit has a future'? Regardless of the coin, you all suck it out the same way. Provide nothing, suck everything you can, repeat.

It would be funny if people weren't twice as retarded as you ass clowns, you are literately stealing from the mentally disabled at this point. Feel proud.

the first cryptocurrency for many guys and most of them gonna hold them till the end
rotfl seriously lol omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dudes hahahahahaha
haha
sdfsdfhaha. .
.Regardless of the coin, you all suck it out the same way hahahahahaha hahahahaha l ol ol ol ol

hahahahaha
ha
ah
savaged

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:02:30 AM

the first cryptocurrency for many guys and most of them gonna hold them till the end
rotfl seriously lol omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dudes hahahahahaha
haha
sdfsdfhaha. .
.Regardless of the coin, you all suck it out the same way hahahahahaha hahahahaha l ol ol ol ol

hahahahaha
ha
ah

Thanks for the well thought out post, you convinced me.
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:08:55 AM

It look like you post that from your personal experience.... But I am not a cheater like you,oops... This is my  first cryptocurrency and I'm gonna hold it what ever morons like you are saying..... And we have a nice community who have the same belief and wanna ride it to the moon.....  

//The problem with retards like you is, you think you are going to make it rich, having done nothing "just because".//

Just like Bitcoin and you...?   Get a life man....  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: