Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:25:35 PM

lol Someone is spending an enormous amount of bitcoin trying to keep the price up.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:39:48 PM

I would love to see some more feedback on the http://earthcointalk.org/ on this topic to see if we can find better alternatives or even retailers willing to participate:
http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-strategy/

+1

Posted to your thread.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:39:56 PM

lol Someone is spending an enormous amount of bitcoin trying to keep the price up.

Yeah, will be a tough job, I guess. Hope he succeeds. Without him I estimtated we would reach the bottom around monday, just before the 5x starts. I was planning to buy some extra eac then.
But now the bidder got me confused, I still think I wait until monday, might be long an tough weekend for him, buy is a noble job.
holzer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:45:33 PM

Yeah, will be a tough job, I guess. Hope he succeeds. Without him I estimtated we would reach the bottom around monday, just before the 5x starts. I was planning to buy some extra eac then.
But now the bidder got me confused, I still think I wait until monday, might be long an tough weekend for him, buy is a noble job.

I had a buy order sandwiched in between this guys buy wall, but I'm just going to invest somewhere else now. This guy basically has a 60+ BTC buy wall from 90 straight through 113. In fact I think he has even more buy orders straight down to the bottom. What happens when he decides to pull out?
ontopicplease

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:56:17 PM

I had a buy order sandwiched in between this guys buy wall, but I'm just going to invest somewhere else now. This guy basically has a 60+ BTC buy wall from 90 straight through 113. In fact I think he has even more buy orders straight down to the bottom. What happens when he decided to pull out?

Well, I was thinking about 90 or 95 monday. What will happen now, I don't know. have a lot of to expensive eac already. Was thinking of lowering my average buying price by buying some at 90. But even then, EAC matures slowly, so we need a lot of good developments the coming months to pump up the demand. I am not sure what to do. Think eac is a great coin with great dev and good com. But every coin is jealous at doge at the moment. Some coins go with the speed of a ferrari, but doge uses the lightspeed.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:59:17 PM

I had a buy order sandwiched in between this guys buy wall, but I'm just going to invest somewhere else now. This guy basically has a 60+ BTC buy wall from 90 straight through 113. In fact I think he has even more buy orders straight down to the bottom. What happens when he decided to pull out?

Well, I was thinking about 90 or 95 monday. What will happen now, I don't know. have a lot of to expensive eac already. Was thinking of lowering my average buying price by buying some at 90. But even then, EAC matures slowly, so we need a lot of good developments the coming months to pump up the demand. I am not sure what to do. Think eac is a great coin with great dev and good com. But every coin is jealous at doge at the moment. Some coins go with the speed of a ferrari, but doge uses the lightspeed.

i still would love to see a roadmap. with a few plans and goals.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
holzer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:03:03 PM

The problem is subtlety is lost on this guy. He went full retard trying to pump this coin last night over and over and where did it get us? Right back where we started this morning back to 113. Instead of giving a gentle push here and there he totally blows his load. He is way too obvious and goes overboard to the point where people will get turned off by it. It just screams manipulation and is just too obvious. Plus now he has essentially locked out anyone who wanted to invest in that 90-113 range. I get nervous when i see this because lets say I buy some coin above his wall and then he decides to pull everything. The price will crash like a ton of bricks.

Edit: he has already removed 10-15 btc as I wrote this. See what I mean?
ontopicplease

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:09:04 PM

The problem is subtlety is lost on this guy. He went full retard trying to pump this coin last night over and over and where did it get us? Right back where we started this morning back to 113. Instead of giving a gentle push here and there he totally blows his load. He is way too obvious and goes overboard to the point where people will get turned off by it. It just screams manipulation and is just too obvious. Plus now he has essentially locked out anyone who wanted to invest in that 90-113 range. I get nervous when i see this because lets say I buy some coin above his wall and then he decides to pull everything. The price will crash like a ton of bricks.

Agree, see what happens. prolly we will go down coming to days. If not I am happier ( have enough coins).
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:16:04 PM

Agree, see what happens. prolly we will go down coming to days. If not I am happier ( have enough coins).

1. someone with a lot of btc is trying to push it. in my pov that is good.
2. trading-volume rises. thtas good.
3. he prevents people from buying at lower rates. good for longtermholder, bad for daytrader
4. price is going up. that's also good.

so all in all I think the buywall is kinda good, even if it's going back to 90/100 satoshi.

as long as we dont have proper developments and a bigger marketcap, reasoned by lots of merchants, this is obsolet.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
holzer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

3. he prevents people from buying at lower rates. good for longtermholder, bad for daytrader

so all in all I think the buywall is kinda good, even if it's going back to 90/100 satoshi.

as long as we dont have proper developments and a bigger marketcap, reasoned by lots of merchants, this is obsolet.

I think its bad because when you make these massive obvious pushes they never last and only brings up the price in the short term and then builds momentum on the way down after it crashes. Also it puts off new people who were planning to invest. A buy wall is one thing but a 60 btc buy mountain spanning 25 satoshi is retarded.
ontopicplease

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

I think its bad because when you make these massive obvious pushes they never last and only brings up the price in the short term and then builds momentum on the way down after it crashes. Also it puts off new people who were planning to invest. A buy wall is one thing but a 60 btc buy mountain spanning 25 satoshi is retarded.

Well, while I expected the bottom at monday. Beacuse there will be some relief when we past x2 and x5, it would be nice if the big buyer can hold it for 2 more days. When he keeps his new purchased coins, we might avoid a big sell-off. and off course we need good news to find our way up.
We need EAC-ACCEPTED, everywhere.
droideggs

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

Guys don't be saddened if EAC is where it's at now. I spoke with BitJohn, developer for Cryptsy

<cheese24> any new coins coming to Cryptsy Tongue

<@BitJohn> next week

<cheese24> alright cool. how do you guys vet for new coins? what is the main requirement?

<cheese24> for instance EAC is essentially dead, how do you guys go about finding coins that will last ? just based on popularity ?

<@BitJohn> some are winner others not EAC is hardly dead still 50 some BTC in volume

<@BitJohn> just because acoin corrects its value doesnt make it a dead coin

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:08:45 PM

Guys don't be saddened if EAC is where it's at now. I spoke with BitJohn, developer for Cryptsy

<cheese24> any new coins coming to Cryptsy Tongue

<@BitJohn> next week

<cheese24> alright cool. how do you guys vet for new coins? what is the main requirement?

<cheese24> for instance EAC is essentially dead, how do you guys go about finding coins that will last ? just based on popularity ?

<@BitJohn> some are winner others not EAC is hardly dead still 50 some BTC in volume

<@BitJohn> just because acoin corrects its value doesnt make it a dead coin

EAC is not essentially dead, what a foolish thing to say cheese24

1 BTC = 1 BTC
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

For the new members here: I am currently offering physical precious metals in exchange for EARTHCOIN. Have plenty of Old Morgan & Peace silver dollars, 1 oz bullion, TONS of jewelry (Gold & Silver - Including designer name brands & diamonds).

I already did my first deal with a BTCtalk member. Once he receives his items he will come on here and vouch for me. Please PM for inquiries on what type of bullion/ inventory you would like to purchase. I have a silver bullion email I have sent out to several members for them to peruse, and everything is priced in EAC :-)

Also anything on either of my official eBay stores is available to purchase with EAC

- stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver
- stores.ebay.com/ATXWholesale

What the member did for the first transaction was this:

I set up an auction on eBay with his exact order, I allowed him to 'purchase' the item without paying immediately through Paypal. He then transferred me the crypto to my wallet, and I am going to mark the item as 'Paid for' on eBay and ship out his item directly through the eBay system. This allows you to have recourse in case I pull any shenanigans (I wont), by opening up a buyer protection case and demanding a refund through the eBay system. And I can print out the shipping label right from my eBay store and have it professional shipped and carefully packaged and dropped at post office within 24 hours of payment received.

EARTHCOIN IS REAL and it is the currency of the People!

LETS GOOOOOO

*BUMP*

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:19:49 PM

Hi everybody.
I go away for 5 days on vacation and come back to 2 thousand new posts on this thread...Amazing!
Nice to see that EAC is still running strong!
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:20:20 PM

Any payment processor using EAC?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

Any payment processor using EAC?

coinpayments.net see my sig

1 BTC = 1 BTC
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:53:03 PM

GIVEAWAY
Hello all, With support from the Earthcoin dev's, we are going to have a 10k Giveaway on the #Earthcoin IRC channel.

We wanted to have our bot (EarthlyBot) doing giveaways, and now he is finally ready to do it  Smiley

This Giveaway will begin shortly and go on for ~24 hours, and it would be great if you guys participate.

If you're looking for some free Earthcoins, or if you just want to talk about Earthcoin, pop in.

To Enter simply join us at #Earthcoin on Freenode

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#earthcoin

Type !enter followed by your EAC address.

For example [ !enter eeDUTcJoBJxxy7MSYvNMChfEh7VUig3HNU ]

If anyone would like to donate directly to the bots giveaway pool the address is eeDUTcJoBJxxy7MSYvNMChfEh7VUig3HNU

Please consider donating to our wonderful bot developer Tom17
egQRwgLqcoi8Ch4EqUP3T5X6XxZ41C4gtj

Help out the community by liking Earthcoin on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official

Posting on the Earthcoin subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/earthcoin

And of course mining Earthcoin to help secure the network: http://eac.us.hackshard.com/

Main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420704.new#new

There are only 4h left ppl!

Join us on IRC Freenode and you still can participate on the Giveaway  -> #Earthcoin
CoinGirl

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

GIVEAWAY
Hello all, With support from the Earthcoin dev's, we are going to have a 10k Giveaway on the #Earthcoin IRC channel.

We wanted to have our bot (EarthlyBot) doing giveaways, and now he is finally ready to do it  Smiley

This Giveaway will begin shortly and go on for ~24 hours, and it would be great if you guys participate.

If you're looking for some free Earthcoins, or if you just want to talk about Earthcoin, pop in.

To Enter simply join us at #Earthcoin on Freenode

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#earthcoin

Type !enter followed by your EAC address.

For example [ !enter eeDUTcJoBJxxy7MSYvNMChfEh7VUig3HNU ]

If anyone would like to donate directly to the bots giveaway pool the address is eeDUTcJoBJxxy7MSYvNMChfEh7VUig3HNU

Please consider donating to our wonderful bot developer Tom17
egQRwgLqcoi8Ch4EqUP3T5X6XxZ41C4gtj

Help out the community by liking Earthcoin on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official

Posting on the Earthcoin subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/earthcoin

And of course mining Earthcoin to help secure the network: http://eac.us.hackshard.com/

Main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420704.new#new

There are only 4h left ppl!

Join us on IRC Freenode and you still can participate on the Giveaway  -> #Earthcoin

Entered Smiley
BitCoinPins

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Bitcoinpins.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

Earthcoin pins have been delayed slightly and will be shipping out Tuesday Jan. 21st.

Thanks for your patience.

http://bitcoinpins.com

Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: