Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7744 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Panic sales is certainly gold indeed, it is at such moments that people can really lose most of their deposit with a single mouse click, but very many today have already learned to use similar situations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

Panic will only make remorse, this has happened repeatedly and I think many people are increasingly willing to face situations like this. So keep calm and stay afloat when the market is red and be patient to sell so that you don't lose some of the deposits that you have made.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bigboyd

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

Not at all. At present, the eth is at a lower level, but this is still expected to increase. Any type of coin drops and its value rises. It is a normal situation. I would like to make a big profit out of my money. Sells coins and meets it whenever I need to. But you do not sell most. I looked forward to it. I do not want to be unnecessarily afraid. Success aims at success.
grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

The market is in a drawdown and I don't pay attention to the low cost of coins.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

no, I would not panic, because as an investor, I studied the project in which they participate and would be sure that it is promising and will bring over time profits.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

If the ico project has good potential and when their project sales reach hardcap, I won't panic. I'm sure prices will increase after the project is listed on the exchange.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

At the moment, I'm not new to crypto, so I do not succumb to panic. I believe in the crypto currency and are fully confident that after any fall, growth will begin.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Panic will only make remorse, this has happened repeatedly and I think many people are increasingly willing to face situations like this. So keep calm and stay afloat when the market is red and be patient to sell so that you don't lose some of the deposits that you have made.
yes there's no point in panic because it won't solve the problem. prices up and down are natural things that will be wise to use at all times well. as traders we really need to be more accustomed to the conditions now I am sure the market will soon recover.
panther427

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

I think no, there are times when the price of tokens that we have it's price does not match our expectations. we have to be ready about it. what needs to be done is to stay calm and positive thoughts. I believe in the crypto currency and are fully confident that after any fall, growth will begin.people can really lose most of their deposit with a single mouse click, but very many today have already learned to use similar situations. Lips sealed
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't see it as big deal because under a good market condition, once the dumpers dump a token, the next thing is that the price will go up because the holders will hold till price increases.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

Marketing in the market is a general reaction of traders. We are afraid of psychology when we all come to the trade. As we are particularly concerned about our investment, I would say that it is normal, we are small. Generally speaking, being a whirlwind merchant is normal, but many times before we withdraw from our investment. Obviously, if we are able to trade with our feelings, we can earn a lot of money.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Yes I panic a lot because am an human being I feel danger and I can also feel safety.
Everyone that invest in a business aim to make profit, in a case where you are no making profit and the market is declining, you will panic not to make loss.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I was not felt like panic and Yes I sell all my tokens from bounty reward which it has have enough value for me and I can not wait higher value because of my necessity so I dump it all , although some times the price will increase from nowadays but I have no regret with my decision .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Monitor the stock market is very important when we already get a token. We have to be patient and do not panic because the market will fall when everyone is selling all the token. Than I have ever experienced was still holding the coin, although the coins fall because many people selling the coins. The coins will certainly back up very high and it takes a long time and we need to do long-term trading.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

In the place of the investor, I would buy more of these coins and hold them for a very long time. If you dare to invest in this company, then you believe in this idea, then you are patient and you understand what will be the growth in the future and what will be the price of these coins in a year or more.
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

Yes, that is right. Those bounty sales always bring most projects below their ICO price which is bad for investors. I think people should learn to hodl and take their profits gradually all the way up and not dump their tokens once they get it from bounty rewards. I take my profits slowly I don't dump all at once.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

The only one who knows how to wait will be able to capitalize on this market. Inability to control emotions leads to loss of money.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

It very very normal to panic at this present moment, bitcoin is now 6500 while ethereum is below 400. This is really a trying time for the cryptocurrency world but we still need to keep the hope alive and hope for a better day ahead.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

I panicked a little before, but not now. I see the tendention even in the current situation on the market, cryptocurrency become more popular, the number of projects is growing, that's why I think cryptocurrency and blockchain has a big future
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I think that at a time like now almost all tokens after the release of the stock exchange are falling in price and this is normal. If you invest in a project for a long time, I think you should not worry
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: