Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2019 times)
riterrani

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 06:32:38 AM

LOL @ people predicting future without a even a slight doubt in their words. Grin

In spite of all the hate (for a crypto money that is here just for fun), so far Dogecoin had a spectacular growth. This is why I follow the trend Wink

Technically, dogecoin is not more of a scam than bitcoin. Being there back in the days when bitcoin was valued less than 1 USD, I am amazed to see a very similar type of reactions from people. It's a scam, it's a great invention, it has no value, it is brillant, it is a ponzi, duh, durr, derp…

If you have money, I would advise to buy while it's low Smiley — things will be very different a few months from now

The difference is that Bitcoin was created by maybe the most intelligent and important people (or group) of this century.
And doge is a lot of 12 years boys, and is important only because was supported by 4chan, the diarrea of the internet, the worst part of the internet, even worst than the pedophiles in the deep web.
 For me bitcoin is not only profit, is about the idea, about the community. So when people support something like doge, really hurts me and I feel that really hurts bitcoin too.
kileris

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:36:03 AM

LOL @ people predicting future without a even a slight doubt in their words. Grin

In spite of all the hate (for a crypto money that is here just for fun), so far Dogecoin had a spectacular growth. This is why I follow the trend Wink

Technically, dogecoin is not more of a scam than bitcoin. Being there back in the days when bitcoin was valued less than 1 USD, I am amazed to see a very similar type of reactions from people. It's a scam, it's a great invention, it has no value, it is brillant, it is a ponzi, duh, durr, derp…

If you have money, I would advise to buy while it's low Smiley — things will be very different a few months from now

The difference is that Bitcoin was created by maybe the most intelligent and important people (or group) of this century.
And doge is a lot of 12 years boys, and is important only because was supported by 4chan, the diarrea of the internet, the worst part of the internet, even worst than the pedophiles in the deep web.
 For me bitcoin is not only profit, is about the idea, about the community. So when people support something like doge, really hurts me and I feel that really hurts bitcoin too.
w0w    such  sensitive
     many  mads
 doge             pls
sid280

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:04:32 AM

-48% in 24 hours

wow

such drop
many loss
much lol
Luceat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:09:18 AM

17) Dogecoin cured me from AIDS
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 11:16:20 AM

3) Dogecoins can recycle numbers in ordered lists seemingly effortlessly.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: