Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Problems Does Remme Seek to Solve?  (Read 130 times)
Rainbowwww (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:52:29 AM by Rainbowwww

Obviously, today’s methods of password-based authentication aren’t perfect. Anyone can type a word into a computer to authorize a login. If an attacker steals your password, that attacker gains access to all of your data. Some users use the same password for multiple services, and some hackers can “brute force” or simply guess their way into an account.

The problem with all of these methods is that the entire framework is tied to trust in the root and affiliated certification centers. If one link in the chain is untrusted or compromised, the entire system loses its efficiency. The critical point is the trusted certification authority and centralized architecture.

Well, guys, do you know some project which are competitors of REMME?

Web-site: https://remme.io/
White paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jTRGmj_3khUV9RTERnYzNvaE0/view
ANN thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060387.0
Ambassador campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3611368.new
bobylee

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

I previously heard about REMME. It provides a great security and protects all your data. I'm interested to try it in future.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

If we're talking about the idea of making your personal data secure, then Civic is the first project that comes to my mind.
But Remme is focusing on corporate solutions for different crypto exchanges, blockchain and IoT platforms, while Civic is made for personal usage mostly, so I wouldn't call them competitors of any kind.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

REMME is basically trying to solve the problem of risks associated with the password usage. So it eliminates password usage, thereby eliminating risks of password hacking. In addition to this:
1.   REMME  reduces the risk of attacks
2.   Reduces the cost of organizing the security systems
3.   Solves the problems of phishing and data interception.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Yes surely remme is taking the giant leaps in the field of blockchain based security. If there is any other security system available then its going to be challenging for them to solve complex problems like remme has done and achieved new heights of securities. So I also agree that REMME is something that can secure the complex infrastructure as well as personal stuff in far better ways. The blockchain adds more security in its methodology and thus making it the strongest one.
REMME can also make it possible to do one click sign on thus you dont have to remember and junk password anymore.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

Well, I know some competitors like Authoreon, Civic, Thekey, but it seems to me that Remme has much more potential to growth and I like more their vision and what they actually do to suceed. Digital identity is a new market and Remme has all the chances to take leadersheep in this game

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

Yes, I am working with remme project now a days and day by day im getting know mazing things about this crypto currency. REM coin has revolutionised the world of security and safety. As we know that REMME insights are all about the precedented security of all the stuff they can protect.  Wink

As investor I am looking after the investment of REM coin. The advantage is lot if you buy today. I mean they are cheap and at the same time having huge market cap of 10 billion dollars. This tells us that this coin is going to go upwards in the future to come thus making us profits. Better get into it now.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

The project REMME has no competitors! The use of revolutionary blockchain technology will allow users to reach the highest level of personal security with the inability to steal personal data by hackers. The REMME team consists of professionals who are known in the world of ICO and crypto. The alpha version of the product is already being actively tested and developed!
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

As I understand it, the main idea of the project is to provide security on the Internet by replacing authentication with passwords for authentication through block certificates.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

I agree with you, it's really a good idea for the project and it's very convenient that everything is stored in one place and you do not have to search everything in a notebook

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: