Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 598 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

In as much we need the money to service our daily activities we also value the projects tokens or coins because most of them have intrinsic future value. Some of them have use cases that are beneficial to the modern society.

HOMT

Powered by,
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

As for me, I still don't understand how to use this digital code in real life. And nothing will change some years later, I guess. I've used ETH to pay for services connected with cryptocurrencies, that's all. I don't know how to pay with other currencies.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

I did not understand what you mean by use them, Use them for where? If i am i make a transaction with ethereum and bitcoin am i not using them? i will charged for some transaction fees, so i really don't understand what you mean by use them.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I think it will be better for a token to become a coin before it can be used. That is, it should be on its own blockchain. That not withstanding, most crypto enthusiasts are after the money they will make and not how the tech can or the token can be used.
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

I use bitcoin and ethereum in everyday life, but I still do not use all the other altcoins, because their product has not yet been developed and, accordingly, their tokens have nowhere to use except at the exchange.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

Hi Folks,

Yes, i invest in coins and tokens too and as an investor, make your friend understand the gains and loss.
If they can be used, fine go ahead use them
if not, hodl or get your profits.

Alot of newbie seem interested first in the money and not the knowledge, which is why there are losses during the bearish moment

Tell your friends to seek after knowledge.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Hi Folks,

Many people in crypto are only here for the quick buck and not really for the technology. But I have seen a community that is actually using digital currencies when buying staff.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I'm a big fan of privacy coins.

I use them all the time to transfer value to friends and family across the world.
Low fees and almost instant transfer.
Next to that I use them wherever I can to pay for goods / services. 

I consider myself a privacy coin hoarder. So any increase in price would be nice. But if the price remains stable I still prefer this over bank transfer with large fees that take multiple days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I'm a big fan of privacy coins.

I use them all the time to transfer value to friends and family across the world.
Low fees and almost instant transfer.
Next to that I use them wherever I can to pay for goods / services. 

I consider myself a privacy coin hoarder. So any increase in price would be nice. But if the price remains stable I still prefer this over bank transfer with large fees that take multiple days.
Me as well, I love Zcash, Monero and XVG and it's easy to transact to everyone. I myself wanted to mine Monero and they had the best privacy transaction. So government won't track me.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

If you ask me now I have not used the coins, because if I panic to sell them when altcoin price is not good then it means I will experience a lot of losses, I do not want to take risks because of it. so I will continue to observe the growth of altcoin so that when the price is back to grow then I will sell it so as not to lose.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Well, first, you must know how exactly cryptocurrency can take place in this world.
Crypto is something unique for the basic system and blcokchain technology.
Regarding to the tokens or coins, I myself will always consider the types, concept, volume, rate, and also value of the price. the components are important to consider because it brings many benefits to know which is worthy or not. I also will expect to use my crypto someday for transaction or payment.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Hi Folks,

Youre pointing about tokens,so lets give it a try and tell them how to use their coins aside from converting into bitcoin?if thats the case you dont really use the token instead you have just dumped it..

If you ask me now I have not used the coins, because if I panic to sell them when altcoin price is not good then it means I will experience a lot of losses, I do not want to take risks because of it. so I will continue to observe the growth of altcoin so that when the price is back to grow then I will sell it so as not to lose.
The OP dont tell to panic sell,instead using it in right way but how?since the projects that supports the token yet not adapted to be used
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Hi Folks,

yes I agree with you and so now many people are investing in crypto to get a lot of profit, so they rarely use their tokens and use the tokens only for a certain time, let alone crypto itself is now widely used and already in the know by many people and can for online payment
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

Hi Folks,

Certainly willing if it would be a more efficient thing. But for now it is possible we still have to wait, because many regulations are trying to block it, and that would be a serious problem in some countries.
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Hi Folks,

so you mean like, investing in ico and got utility tokens that can be used in their product, right ?

hmmm, yeah. sometimes i used them, only if i actually need their product.

nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:36 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency and coins are not used yet for payments and transactions. So most of us use our coins for investments to gain profit. But maybe in the future if these coins can already be used for any transactions, then I would definitely use them.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

I did not use or trade them yet because of this previous market pump and dump. I still hodl some of them and find a right time to dispose them once or trade them. I can still be patience as long as I know that I have them.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Hi Folks,

The likelihood that many people are more focused on the search for coins / tokens that have good growth than to build their own brand.
But this is fair, because most of the price will be determined by the amount of demand.
oedick

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

I have never use my token just sell and buy when price according to my wishes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: