Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 598 times)
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
A lot of coins out there are not accepted as a means of payment that is why its only use is to generate profit thru buying and selling. Only top coins are accepted in the market and the rest are not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 05:20:37 PM by Mikcik

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

Certainly willing if it would be a more efficient thing. But for now it is possible we still have to wait, because many regulations are trying to block it, and that would be a serious problem in some countries.

I see Facebook is encroaching on the live stream market, they give viewers the right to donate to livestreamer. So if Facebook has their own currency, and instead of donating, viewers will donate their tokens. I believe crypto will be known worldwide, to everyone.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:03:03 AM

Hi Folks,

A lot of coins out there are not accepted as a means of payment that is why its only use is to generate profit thru buying and selling. Only top coins are accepted in the market and the rest are not.
I used my tokens to buy good coins that for sure not going to lose market value and can be expensive in the future. There are some coins that has no value and not even listed in the exchange and not usable anymore what we called trash coins. Tokens are sometimes helpful when it has value to add our investments with the popular coins which is also profitable.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

I'm only using some my altcoins to buy the other altcoins in the ICO or listing exchange. In this case, I will really feel that I must save my altcoins for the future. Some coins from ICO that have been bought are actually from the ICO have some uses for the future. But, I don't think that it will be soon. It will depend on the roadmap of each ICO. therefore for now, it is limited.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

Hi Folks,

You are right that coins and tokens will go up when a lot are using it or shall we say it's on demand. But never tried using coins and tokens in the thing it's intended  to be used. I only use that in trading and just care about the value of it in the market. Maybe soon if there is this coin that I can use to benefit me.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

Hi Folks,

If that coin or token had already a good amount then that's the time that my token or coin will be going to use or maybe really to sell. Once the coin or token has not a good value then maybe better hold more time and wait for the right time to sell or use it.
First of all selling of coins and using them are two completely different things that you are trying to combine here. If you are using your crypto as an asset, you can hold them when the price is low and sell them when the price increases, but If you are using cryptos as a currency then the price shouldn’t really matter and you should use them whenever you have a chance or there is a necessity. High volatility is the main thing that stops cryptos from being used as a currency.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

To be honest, I only invest and hold tokens. Really a lot of people do the same in order to get profit. Others sell and buy and get much more money.
But I don't know those people who use tokens to buy goods and services. Maybe we think about that man who has bought pizza for Bitcoins and are afraid of being in the same situation.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Im not using my cryptocurrency right now since the price is really low, it will just a waste if i use it with that kind of price. I am still waiting for the bull market to come so that ill get alot of profit for my Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

If can be used then it is better to use just because it will certainly facilitate the transaction. the purpose of creation of crypto as well as investment assets of course also used for media deals. even some countries are already implementing this and many have enough enthusiasm. of course, this is because it is pretty easy and more practical than other transactions.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

The cryptocurrency tokens has many uses, cryptocurrency tokens can be used as an alternative mode of payment. Many coins and altcoins already offers POS (point of sale) system in which they can use their coins and tokens as a alternative for physical cash. Other use of cryptocurrency can be used as an investment in making quality good profits.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

Hi Folks,

of course it will be more special if token or altcoin can be useful even more in use for payment transaction tool. This is the innovation of many ico projects. but to be true I think it is difficult, because to my knowledge, no one has really run as planned
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Most peoples purpose of investing cryptocurrency is to earn a profit. for now very little tokens or coins that can be used for payment. I hope cryptocurrency can be used for payment in a more broader way.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

I my self prefer to use my coins for infestation, and I'll sell my coin anytime I need to used it.
And later I could purchase again to make another infestation.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

I am willing to use them, but I haven't used any directly besides to send to people for payment
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

I am happy to use cryptocurrencies in my life or elsewhere, but there are currently no cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) for this type of application on the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

I'm using my most of crypto tokens in exchanges. I sell my altcoins and buy other solid coins which is best for long-term. So that after some months or years i'l get good profit. It is just like securing my future by selling. But some tokens which are valuable, I hold them for the long term in my wallet
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

Way too early at the moment to even ask this question. Bitcoin itself is slowly being accepted at the moment worldwide. Popular options like Ethereum, Litecoin etc are also being offered as alternate payment options by more and more retailers these days, but tokens still have a long way to go before being offered as payment options by mainstream retailers. Tokens need to rise in popularity just like Bitcoin.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Investing in the project, the main goal of course is EARNING. However, I also adhere to such a plan that if the project will work successfully and there will really be an opportunity to use tokens for their intended purpose - I'm only "FOR". And I will be very happy about it.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Investing in the project, the main goal of course is EARNING. However, I also adhere to such a plan that if the project will work successfully and there will really be an opportunity to use tokens for their intended purpose - I'm only "FOR". And I will be very happy about it.

However, I also want to note that until the present moment, I have never used the tokens of a particular platform for their intended purpose. Therefore, I hope that everything will change for the better, and we really will use the crypt as a means of payment, and not as a way to earn money.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

My answer would be YES, I used some of my coins, but i still keep some of my coins intact.
Perhaps I'll used it again when i need to used it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: