Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need to purchase but...  (Read 363 times)
needprepaid (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:45:10 AM

Hello,

first of all a great big thanks to all of you guys for some fantastic info on this forum..

I have been reading this forum for a while and found some very useful things on here so I have decided to finally join and hopefully make a good contribution.

I understand there are rules in every forum and I was wondering is there any particular level you need to reach before being able to contact sellers of services in the marketplace section? I know that you need to have at least one post and wait 4 hours to post in the newbie section but could't find any information regarding access to the marketplace.

There are a few posts on there offering pre paid credit cards which is what I am looking for and needed to discuss a few issues with the sellers before buying but I do not get the reply to option when I am in that section.

Please note, I am not asking for that service here. I know this is not the correct place to send post asking for services. I am simply trying to find out what I need to do in order to qualify and get access to the marketplace.

Asetsiv

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:54:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
You can only post in newbie region at first. After making 1 post and waiting 4 hours, you can make a post anywhere as you like (incl. the marketplace board of course), and you can send PM as well.

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours.
You need 1 post to be able to send a PM.
Skoupi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:18:16 AM

Probably you can contact the sellers via pm already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: