Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:24:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning!!! Stay away from Bter Until they get withdrawals fixed.  (Read 2817 times)
MrClemenzo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:49:35 AM

i cant deposit or withdraw tagcoin and cents ... btc worked yesterday and dtc was moved today with no problem. So it is only some coins that are down. Cent is now down for nearly a month ... they should fix this now or loose customers. Their support is as horrible as any other one. Support? What support?

Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=388839.0

If I were you I would consider getting out of CENT, just saying..

Disclaimer: No, I'm not trading CENT and do not speculate in them. IMO they seem dead if not dying.
rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:54:18 AM

i cant deposit or withdraw tagcoin and cents ... btc worked yesterday and dtc was moved today with no problem. So it is only some coins that are down. Cent is now down for nearly a month ... they should fix this now or loose customers. Their support is as horrible as any other one. Support? What support?

Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=388839.0

If I were you I would consider getting out of CENT, just saying..

Disclaimer: No, I'm not trading CENT and do not speculate in them. IMO they seem dead if not dying.

i literaly got them for free. No worries. No losses here. Wait for the update (be patient). It is going to pay out sooner or later. Fill pockets and wait.
relic

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:59:54 AM

Having withdrawal problems too. Bter starts to be crappier every day. Don't try using their API! It was giving back some random orders for weeks. I was able to manage this with proper coding but since last week their API even gives back random order_ids on your existing orders and is calculating stuff wrong. I really wonder how they think people are using an API crappy like this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: